Part 7

-jaime-

I left as I went home; I looked through the window Jacky was smiling at the kids. I sighed walking in the door "mama!!" Zachy squealed making me smile. "Your home early." I nodded as I wanted to cry. "Zachy can you watch your sissy?" He nodded. I kissed his head as we walked into the kitchen. "Do I let other people raise our kids?" He frowned looking at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" "I asked the girls about what they think of our marriage and they basically said I don't raise our kids that either you or they do." I seen the anger in his eyes. "Watch the kids. They at Ronnie's?" I nodded as he left.

-Ronnie-

"YOU GUYS TOLD HER WHAAT!!!!" I yelled making them jump as the door slammed open. "Jacky." Is all I said as he didn't even look at me. "How could you tell my WIFE that you raise her and I kids. You have no say what goes on in our house yeah we have issues but I don't see you guys in my situation." I put my hand on his shoulder. I knew he was fuming I am too.

-Jacky-
I was fuming mad at them they have no idea what they were thinking tell jaime that. I sighed "I'm going home to MY wife in OUR house." I said as they put their heads down. I got home seeing Jaime reading to Zachy. I smiled as I walked in. "Everything okay?" "Yeah...Ronnie was yelling at them n I interrupted n told them to basically but out."

She nodded at me when I said, "bath time Zach!" He nodded jumping off Jaime and ran into the bathroom. "Kelley asleep?" She nodded. I kissed her head as she sighed. She went into our bedroom as I have Zachy a bath. After his bath was done and I started laundry Jaime put Zachy to bed.

I showered quickly getting my boxers and misfits pajama pants on. I moved all the blankets and got in bed. Jaime changed into sweats and a black sports bra. "Am I a bad mother?" She asked as I frowned. "No you are a great mother and the girls are jealous. I love you the kids love you and importantly you love yourself as my wife a mother of two and yourself."

She nodded, I pulled her to me I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you so much Jacky...please don't ever leave me." "As long as you don't ever leave me." She smiled hugely at me snuggling into my chest. I played with her hair, "before we started dating you played with my hair making me fall asleep." I chuckled at her. "Then you kissed me that morning before tour." She blushed.

"When did you know you loved me?" "When you kissed me and ran away." I smiled kissing her head. "Mommy? Daddy?" "Yeah Zachy?" Jaime asked quietly. "Can I eep wif wo? "Yeah honey you can." Jaime picked him up putting him between us. They fell asleep. I laid awake looking at the ceiling. I heard Kelley's soft cries. I got up and got her. I changed her diaper I grabbed her pink paci putting it in. I put her in the crib next to my bed.

I love my family. I love my wife, my kids. Why can't people understand.