Chapter 9

-Kelley-

I got up as I groaned seeing my brother. I looked at him confused. "Tour remember?" I rolled my eyes as I seen a glimpse of my brothers tattoo...well one of his many he has hidden from our parents. It says 'hide your crazy' with a snake weaving in and out of the letters. I sighed as he let me get one our friend at school is pretty good n he practiced on my brother and I. Still does but they our parents don't need to know.

I have a flower with a dark fairy coming out of it. I heard picture perfect coming from my brothers room. He was singing again. "You had to die for me to see how to live." I sang with my brother. I could tell he was smiling. "I could paint you picture perfect even if I were blinded." I sang with my brother. He is an amazing guitarist and singer.

I got changed into a black tank top with my Motionless In White Hoodie. I got my black skinnies on as I straightened my hair. I knocked on my brothers door. I seen him in his PTV tank, Hollywood Undead hoodie and dark green skinnies. "Kids you ready?" We heard mom. I shook my head at him. "Almost!" I yelled walking into my room. I grabbed my bags, n my messager bag which had my laptop n school stuff.

I walked downstairs to the bus as dad raised his eyebrow at me I shrugged putting my headphones on putting on Tidal Waves by All Time Low. I went straight to my bunk laying in it. We had two buses this time I guess. I went to the empty one. I felt like something was about to happen; "Dad I don't want to! Can't you just leave me alone. God all you and mom do is fucking pick at me!! And Kelley both. Can't you just leave us alone for once." I couldn't hear what dad was saying. I took one headphone out as I heard Zach say, "yes I have tattoos and so does Kelley we keep a lot of shit from you and mom cause you guys go ballistic about anything and everything."

I heard thumps on the bus as I seen my brother. "Who else is riding with us?" I shrugged as he laid on the top bunk. We both put headphones in.

-Zach-

I started to listen to Matty Mullins; I laid on my stomach. Kelley and I are very misunderstood by our parents. Mom changed our dad. He would do everything with Kelley and I but now it's fuck you. To us we take care of ourselves and one another. I closed my eyes as I heard s beep through my headphones. I seen Kelley texted me.

Kell: Ronnie and Ryan are on the bus. Along with Willow.

Neither one of us seen Willow in a very long time. I got out of my bunk as Ryan tried to smile at me but I shrugged. I looked to see Willow as she smiled at me, I gave her my best fake smile. She frowned as I went back to my bunk passing out.

-Willow-

I finally get to see my cousins!!!! I finally talked to my mom Crissy into letting me go with dad. I seen my dad in his car I kissed my moms cheek before I ran out to my dads car. "Hi dad!" I said excitedly as he chuckled. "Ready?" I nodded as he smiled. "So how are Zachy and Kelley?" I watched his smile go to a frown. "Nothing like you probably remember sweetie." I frowned.

We got to the bus as I ran onto it; I seen Kelley she hugged me. We talked for a bit till I seen Zachy shrug at Ryan in the corner of my eye. I looked at him as I seen his fake smile; I frowned as he left again. "Kelley?" She looked at me I seen part of her tattoo before she turned. "Your parents let you get a tattoo??" Her eyes has humor in it as she shook her head.

I heard Zachy singing 'The Road' by Asking Alexandria. "Street signs, so many street signs pass me by every night and
I know tomorrow I won't recognize the world
Home bound, but I want to be home now
Two more months of empty faces standing there screaming up at me
And I don't know why
I wanna go home I wanna sleep in my own bed
I want a normal life again
Is this the end? Is this the end?
No matter how hard I try, all I know is the road
All I know is the road'

I asked her, "you guys go on tours a lot?" She nodded. "We are forced to. So we can think and so our mom doesn't have to deal with us since she's pregnant." My jaw dropped as she just waved to follow her in the back she tapped Zachy's bunk as he rolled out landing on his feet. We went to the back as she closed it. It locks automatically.

"Look Willow your going to learn a lot about us on this tour some of it good other parts bad. We haven't had the best of life's but we expected it." I nodded as I sighed. "I haven't had a good life either. Oh and I found out Copeland is coming with us.

-Zachy-

"So what is the tour supposed to be for us kids too?" Willow shrugged as I sighed. I laid on part of the couch as Willow and Kelley walked out. I put on The move Push. I heard the door open and close as I felt someone sit on my stomach. I looked up to see Copeland smiling at me; "come to see me first," "of course your my favorite." I chuckled as she leaned back.

"Your sister and Willow kinda didn't see me and I knew you were back here so here I am." I watched her smile which made me smile. "I feel special." I said jokingly as she giggled. "You are just don't let the others know." I shook my head as the door opened as we seen Willow and Kelley. "We thought we heard you."

Copeland just nodded smiling.

-Copeland-

When my dad told me that we were touring with Falling In Reverse I was excited. I can't wait to see Willow, Kelley and especially Zachy.