Chapter 12

-Kellin-
I was in my bunk with my gorgeous wife Katelynne. She rolled over looking at me; "what's going on?" She said tiredly as I kissed her softly. "Our daughter is dating a good guy." She smiled "Zachary is good for her. And she is good for him." I nodded as we heard the bus door open. I. Got up as Katelynne had me lay back down. I sighed alas she smiled. I looked at her confused as I heard Copeland and Zachary sing 'Open Water' by Blessthefall feat. Lights.

-Willow-
I looked at Kelley as she looked at me. We both looked at Caige as he put his hands up; "wanna watch a movie?" Leila said as we all nodded. I went to the kitchen area as I looked out the window. I know Kelley likes Caige but doesn't have the heart to tell him. Me? I'm in love with Rocket. But I can't tell her...she might reject me.

-Copeland-

Zachary and I were outside in the rain it was cooler out here. My parents were in bed and my brothers were being jerks to Zachary. I was laying on Zach's shoulder n he had his arm wrapped around me. I seen dad "to your bus you two. We are about to take off. We nodded as we got up going to the bus. We both changed quickly. We joined the others.

They were watching 'American Sniper ' I read both Chris Kyle's book and his wife Taya. I always get emotional with this movie. I looked at Zach who was looking out the window. "I'm going to the back." He said as he got up and went to the back room. I followed closely behind him. He stopped so I hugged him from behind he sighed. "I'm sorry." I laid my forehead on his back. I shook my head as I felt his hands on mine.

"One day I'll make you my wife Copeland." I was a little stunned but I smiled hugely he turned around. He kissed my lips softly and passionately to show me that he means it. I believed it he was perfect in my eyes.

-Zach-
Copeland fell asleep as I looked at her. I love Copeland with all my heart. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her or I. I put her into my bunk as I went back into the back room. I grabbed my guitar as I began to sing 'I Won't Give In' by Asking Alexandria. I was finished as I started singing 'Dancing With A Wolf' by All Time Low.
'Who's gonna listen when you run out of lies?
Who's gonna hear you, when your words seem worthless?
Who's gonna save you when you're out of time?
And who's gonna want you, when you're on your knees, begging
"Oh, please take me at my word, I'm desperate
I swear, I never meant to hurt no one, no
Oh, please stay for what it's worth, I'm desperate"
You're on your own
So don't you call my name
I will take you down
Should've known that you've been dancing with a wolf
So don't you call my name
I will take you down
I'm not your friend, you burned a bridge
I chew you up and spit you out
Oh woah oh woah oh
There's no love for a liar, no love for a liar
Oh woah oh woah oh
There's no love for a liar, no love
So don't you call my name
(Call my name)
No one to listen when you're running your mouth
No one to hear you when your words seem worthless
No one to save you when you're coming down
No one would want you, when you're on your knees, begging
"Oh, please take me at my word, I'm desperate
I swear, I never meant to hurt no one, no
Oh, please stay for what it's worth, I'm desperate"
You're on your own
So don't you call my name
I will take you down
Should've known that you've been dancing with a wolf
So don't you call my name
I will take you down
I'm not your friend, you burned a bridge
I chew you up and spit you out
Oh woah oh woah oh
There's no love for a liar, no love for a liar
Oh woah oh woah oh
There's no love for a liar, no love
So don't you call my name
Fool me once, it's shame on you
Fool me twice, and let the wolves come crashing through
Fool me once, it's shame on you
Fool me twice, and let the wolves come
(So don't you call my name
I will take you down
Should've known that you've been dancing with a wolf)
Don't you call my name
I will take you down
Should've known that you've been dancing with a wolf
So don't you call my name
I will take you down
I'm not your friend, you burned a bridge
I chew you up and spit you out
Oh woah oh woah oh
There's no love for a liar, no love for a liar
Oh woah oh woah oh
There's no love for a liar, no love
So don't you call my name
(Call my name, call my name)'

I put my guitar up as I decided that I needed some water. I opened the door to see everyone in their bunks. I sighed as I walked passed them. I yawned a bit as I grabbed some water. My phone was going off as Copeland answered. "No dad my phone is obviously on your bus cause you called me off it." I shook my head as I laid on the couch. Copeland sat on me as I looked at her. "Come on babe you need sleep your dark circles under your eyes aren't getting any better." I nodded as we walked back to my bunk as I got in first as I opened the window. Copeland got under the blanket and snuggled into me falling asleep.