Chapter 16

(A/n: sorry it's so short)

unknown_

I watched her pack her things and go. Again. I need to follow her. Her mom would be so...so disappointed. I walked over to the bus to see all the kids were watching 'Sons Of Anarchy' but Zach wasn't there to be found. I wonder where he went. I heard voices as I looked to see Ronnie and Jacky they were both upset. They weren't talking very loud. I quietly got closer to them. "Ronnie. If she wants to run away from this marriage let her. I will go on with my plans she already broke the trust and promise she made to me on our v wedding day. Now she is pregnant with Jinxx's kid I'll let him have her." My jaw dropped. 'Why would she do that...' I heard Ronnie sighed at him. "Let's go see and talk to the kids " he nodded.

_Jacky_

I felt like someone was watching me but I shrugged it off because I am more worried about the kids. More of Zachary than anything; he kind of lost it on Jamie. We walked into the bus as I didn't see Zach. Than I knew why it got quiet; I heard Zach sing 'This War Is Ours' by Escape The Fate.

I sighed, 'his mom defiantly started something...' I thought. I looked out the window and seen someone who might nda looked like..... But it couldn't be.... My eyes are probably playing ticks on me. I haven't slept. I went to the bands bus and laid down. That's when I heard; "Hello Jacky."

_Ronnie_

I felt someone's eyes watching me but I didn't see anyone. I shrugged and went to the empty venue. I just had to clear my head. "Why didn't she just talk to me or Jacky. Hell even one of the band members girlfriends. I really hate when she turns into her mother.' I sighed as I seen Zach and Copeland come off the bus. He looked happy. He actually had a smile on his face.

_Zach_

Copeland wanted me to walk her to her dad's bus so she can spend time with them. We got to her to her dad's bus; "I love you Zach. Try and sleep tonight " I nodded, "I love you too Copeland. Call me if you need anything." I kissed her softly as She smiled in the kiss. "I will." She went into the bus. I went onto the bus and noticed that everyone was on their parents bus. Even my sister. "Zachary can we talk?" I stood up as I looked at the person. "Who are you?" I asked. The person smiled, "I'm the one who may answer your questions." I looked at the person. "All my questions?" The person nodded.

_=_=_=_=_

Who is this person? Where did this person come from? Stay tuned.... DUUUN DUUUUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

The drug in me is you (RRD sequal)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें