Chapter 2

-Jaime-

I walked in as I saw Jenna and my dad, "where is...Sandra?" He looked at me "With Chelsea." I nodded as Kelley cooed as she saw her grandpa. I smiled, "you guys ready to go?" Zach started to bounce around and I looked at him. "Zach stop please." He stopped as he looked at me. "Let's go to the car." He ran out to the car as I sighed and Jacky chuckled. He grabbed the keys and ran after him.

-Jacky-

I got Zach in his car seat as he looked at me and giggled. "You have to listen to mommy." He looked at me and nodded. "Okay daddy." I smiled as I kissed his cheek. "I love you daddy." "I love you too buddy." He smiled at me as he buckled in as he smiled and looked around. We are living back in Vegas since Ronnie wanted it.

I got into the drivers seat as Jamie locked up the house then got Kelley buckled into the car. She got in as she buckled as I got going. "Daddy will you play Sleeping wif sirens?" I chuckled sure Zach I can do that!" "Yay!!" I looked at Jamie as she shook her head but smiled. I drove us to the restaurant Ronnie picked. Zach was singing along with Kellin and Jessie's singing.

I smiled as did Jamie we got there as we got out we got Zach n Kelley out. "Uncle Ryan!!" Zach yelled as Ryan looked at us as Zach ran over to him as I walked right behind him. Ryan picked him up hugging him. Ryan shot me a smile. "Hey Jacky." "Hey Ryan." I said as he looked over to see Jamie talking to Crissy and Chelsea. "Oh shi-" I put my mouth over Ryan's mouth. He looked at me then Ryan. "Sorry bud." Ryan said after I took my hand off his mouth.

We walked in as Zach was now holding my hand. "How many?" The hostess asked. "9" I said as she nodded. We walked behind her as we got to the family room as we all sat Down Zach looked around he was always happy. I love him he's my baby boy.