Part 5: Making up and family BBQ

-Jaime-

I seen Jacky coming in the house as I looked to see that he didn’t have Zach with him as I already had Kelley in bed. He shut the door quietly as I looked at him as he sighed, “I know…Jacky I’m sorry I just get caught up in my own little world.” He nodded as he looked at his hands, “Please let’s give this one more shot Jacky.” He sighed, “Everyone deserves a second chance.” He said as I looked at him in shock. “Okay… Are we okay?” he nodded as we went to bed,  I just smiled to myself as he just changed and went to bed, I changed as I looked down, “Where’s Zach?” I asked him as he mumbled, “With Derek.” He fell asleep as I sighed crawling into bed. I started to have doubts but when I just laid there Jacky turned and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled to myself as he kissed my head and fell asleep. When I got up I smelled Bacon, I showered quickly as I changed into OG Abel Woman’s Lost King Pullover LS Lite Hoodie, Tripp Black And Pink Ripped Mesh Skinny jeans, I straightened my hair and did my make-up I walked out as I got my Pleaser Stiletto Hell D Orsay PF Sandal W/Lace Black. I walked out to the kitchen as I seen Jacky making breakfast and Zachy was here too. He was eating but h didn’t look at me. I frowned. Has our one year old began to hate me? I seen he was wearing his Fir Tree Flannels. And Kelley was wearing her ‘Future Pink up’ onsie and her Conscious Children Zen Geisha pants.

Jacky smiled at me as he looked concerd as I was frowning. “What’s wrong?” “Zachy? Does he hate me?” He shook his head as I nodded. As Zachy looked up as he cooed at me I smiled as I kissed his head. Jacky handed me a plate as he smiled as he handed me a fork too. “I’m going to shower, I already ate.” I nodded as I ate as Kelley got fussy as I got her as I started feeding her as I ate when she was finished I was already done eating. Jacky came out as I pulled up my shirt as I burped her. I kissed her head as I put her in her carrier. “your dad is putting on a Barbaque in celebration in getting his daughter back.” I nodded as I got Zachy out as he wanted down as I put him down as he giggled as he went to the living room. I just sighed as I got his blanket and Kelley’s too. I kissed Jacky softly as he smiled as he got Zachy I outside and into the car. I got Kelley and my keys and wallet. I locked the door behind me as we went to my dad’s. I seen the band there as I smiled; I walked out as I got Kelley out and walked to dad. “I love you dad.” He looked at me confused. “I know you told him to give me a second chance.” “You gave him one.” I smiled, “I gave him two.” He nodded in agreement as I walked over to Jacky again. I sat down as I just looked at everyone enjoying themselves as I played with my wedding ring. “Were you faithful?” I seen Jenna as I looked at her confused. “What?” “While you two were separated where you faithful?” I nodded, “I was…was he?” She smiled, “Your dad or one of the guys where with him at the hotel.” I smiled as she giggled.

Jacky and dad were talking as they laughed. “Jacky aren’t you supposed to go see your parents soon?” He shook his head, “My parents are coming down here.” They all nodded as I froze. Jenna chuckled as she looked at me. “You remember Crissy?” I nodded, “She had a little girl named Willow…your dad didn’t want you to know.” I shrugged, “Jenna I already knew…” “Oh…” “I’m not stupid I knew Crissy when they dated.” She just nodded and walked away. “Foods done!” my dad yelled as I got up and went over and got food as Kelley was asleep as I smiled at her I sat down and ate as Derek came over and looked at me. I smiled, “what’s been going on in Derek land?” “Nothing much you?” “Same.” He smiled as we continued to talk. When we were about to leave Ryan offered to take the kids. I nodded as Jacky and I went home. When we got home Jacky pinned me against the wall as he kissed me. “I missed you.” “I missed you too.” I whispered as he smiled, I jumped on him as he kissed me. “Please don’t ever leave me…please.” I started crying as I got to my feet as he rubbed my back. “I won’t I’m sorry I left like that Jamie I was just angry that you didn’t talk to me about any of this…” I looked at him confused. “What do you mean?” “I mean you never talked to me about babysitting her…you just assumed I would be okay with it.” “Oh…” I said as he nodded. “I’m sorry…next time I’ll talk to you about it.” He chuckled as a strand of my hair fell in my face as he moved it. “Are you going on tour soon?” he nodded as I sighed, “I’m going to miss you.”  I told him as he kissed me softly. “Let’s get to bed.” He nodded as he kissed my head.

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hey guys I’m sorry it kind sucked but I have to work today so I hope you guys enjoyed it and loved it. I love ya all and enjoy the story!