-Chapter 36-

• Dedicated to @101Nialler, @shyroses, @Illouison, @Chinese_Wispers, @zaynster13, @Kleehe13

-Chapter 36-

I woke up the next morning at an unknown time with Niall kissing me all over my face.

I groaned and rolled over.

"Good! You're up. Get dressed. We are going to make the most of our last day of freedom." Niall ordered, unzipping the tent and getting out, leaving me in a confused, sleepy mess.

Sighing, I got up and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. I crawled over to my bag and pulled out the first things I got my hands on: a fresh pair of underwear and a bra, along with a pair of blue jeans, a pair of black socks, and my 'nothing to wear' jumper. 

I quickly got dressed and brushed my long hair. I then tied it back into a fishtail plait and placed one of Niall's snap backs on the top of my head, back to front. I then pulled on my boots before exiting the tent. Only seconds after my head popped out of the tent, Niall was handing me a cup of tea and a piece of jam toast.

"Eat. I will be right back." He ordered, kissing my cheek. "Oh, and you look beautiful." He complimented me before he left.

It was too early to even try to understand what was going on... What time was it anyway?

I loved this. I loved not knowing what time it was and I love knowing that I don't have to be somewhere, with someone, doing something.

I loved being with my boyfriend.

I munched on my toast and drank my tea as I waited for Niall to come back from where ever he had gone.

Finally, ten minutes later Niall came back. He didn't look any different, but he was carrying a plastic bag.

"Where did you go?" I asked as he stuff the carrier bag into a backpack.

"The shop." He smiled. 

After putting two bottles of water into the holders on each side of the bag, Niall looked up at me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Where are we going?" I asked, unsure about what was going on.

"I have absolutely no idea." Niall grinned as he held out his hand for me to take. 

Surprisingly, I took his hand and he pulled me up. We started walking, and ten minutes later we had exited the campsite and were walking up a small dirt road.

"We never finished our question game." Niall stated out of the blue. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Who's turn was it?" I asked.

"It was mine, I think." He smiled, squeezing my hand together. "What is something you would never do?" He asked, looking down at me with a happy smile on his face.

"I would never hurt the ones I love on purpose and I would never give up on something that makes me happy." I answered without trouble. "What would you think is a sign of real love?" I asked, interested in his answer.

"Real love..." Niall trailed off. He looked deep in thought for a couple of seconds before answering. "A sign of real love for me is being able to tell the other person anything, including how you feel. I also think that a sign of real love is when you close your eyes at night and that special person is the last thing you think about, and when you wake up in the morning, she is the first person you think about." Naill explained. He then coughed and looked down at his feet. "When was the time you've been the most happy in your entire life?"

"My most happiest?" I said, thinking out loud. I racked my brain, trying to come up with an answer, but nothing came to me. "I.. I think..."I stalled. Then, out of the blue, it hit me.