-Chapter 45-

Can I ask you guys a question? Are you finding this book boring?

—-

(A/N this chapter is quite long, but from start to finish it lasts around 3 days)

-Chapter 45-

The next few days pasted in a blur. The day after the Royal Variety it was Children in Need, and I performed Skyscraper and did a few challenges in hope of raising money. Then on Saturday I recorded this years Bandaid song to help raise money for Ebola. Then on the 16th, I sang Who Says for the first time ever on the X Factor.

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of three empty suitcases that I need to pack before tomorrow morning. Yes, that's right, tomorrow I am flying to L.A for a week, and then I'm jetting off to Australia.

I had done everything that needed to be done —including buying FOUR which was released earlier today— apart from packing my stuff. I hate packing, I absolutely hate it. It stresses me out for some weird reason.

To add to my current stressed mood, I was a bit down because two days ago Niall and the guys had flown to L.A to promote their new album, and I wouldn't see Niall until the 23rd (in 5 days) when the boys were coming to watch the filming of my new music video, Who Says.

I sighed, and plugged my phone into my speakers and turned on my music. I then opened my wardrobe and started to go through the endless racks of clothes. It was going to be hot in L.A/Australia, so I decided to pack all twelve pairs of mini shorts that I owned, along with twenty different t-shirts. Once that was done, I added in two pairs of jeans and a few jumpers. To finish off my clothes bag I added pants, bras, socks, and a couple swimsuits.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and filled up my wash bag with everything that I could possibly need —and probably more. I stuffed my two wash bags and make-up bag into the suitcase, and then in went the curling irons, hair dryer, and straighteners. To complete the first suitcase I threw in a couple of bags, and then zipped it up, putting it by the door.

I picked up the medium sized suitcase and opened it. I started to go through all my shoes and sighed in frustration. I ended up not being able to choose, so I picked up a good thirty pairs and made sure to put them all in the suitcase. Once that was done I found a couple of hats and sunglasses adding them into the case.

Now that it was full, I zipped it up and put it next to the bigger one.

I picked up the smallest suitcase and put it on my bed. I flicked it open and started filling it with all the extra stuff. In went changers, books, my laptop (which I wasn't taking on the plane), another pair of shoes, and a pillow case (I hate hotel pillow cases). I made sure to keep room for my coat so I could dump it in as soon as I got to the airport.

Somehow, I then managed to fill another two normal sized bags with extra items that popped into mind.

Avaline had made sure to pack my AMA's dress and was looking after it for me. Now that everything was packed I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. I double checked that I had locked the front door, turned off all the lights, and plugged my phone and tablet into charge so I could take them on the plane before picking up my book.

—-

I woke up to sunny sunshine pouring into the room. Believe me or not, mini shorts was the first thing that came to mind.

I had arrived yesterday afternoon in Los Angeles, and for once my body was dealing with the jet lag. I had the next two days off, and then I had to go to the studio before filming Who Says, and then it was the AMAs.