-Chapter 35-

-Chapter 35-

It was my prom night, Bradley and I had just gotten our photo taken in front of the vampire themed poster behind us.

"We don't have to stay long, do we?" He begged, sending me puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, we just need to see who wins prom king and queen. Olivia would kill me if I missed her 'coronation'." I said, making air quotes as I said coronation.

We stepped into the sports hall, which had been decorated to the maximum and really did look like a vampire's castle.

"Since we have to stay here, you wanna dance?" Bradley offered, a devilish smirk on his face.

I gestured to my foot, the one I had sprained high jumping the other day, and shook my head. "I'll wait a bit if that's okay. I need to go see Olivia anyway, but you go dance." I grinned.

"Are you sure?" Bradley hesitated.

"100 percent. Now go bust some moves with those crazy friends of yours." I laughed, gesturing to where Alex, Micheal, and a few other boys were dancing like lunatics in the middle of the 'dance floor'.

"Okay, but come get me if you need anything." He smiled, kissing my cheek before walking over to the boys and joining in.

I laughed to myself, and walked over to were Chloe, Olivia, and another friend of mine, Jessica, were sitting.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked, pointing to Olivia, who looked like she was going to pass out any second, as I sat down.

"She's worried that she's not going to get the crown." Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Why wouldn't you? You are the nicest girl in school." I reassured Olivia.

"Yeah, but I'm not the most popular." She pointed out.

"So? You are great and everyone knows you will win. That's why Karen was being a bitch earlier on." I rolled my eyes.

"I guess. You guys will rescue me if I don't win, right?" She asked with puppy eyes.

I laughed and nodded. "Of course, I'd never abandon you, Olive."

"I love you, C."

"Love you too, B."

---

Olivia had won prom queen and Alex had won prom king.

They made a cute couple, but it's such a shame they both had boyfriend/girlfriends.

"Cora! Come dance with me." Bradley begged. 

The prom had official finished half an hour ago, but since Bradley, Olivia, Micheal, Chloe, Alex, and I were on clean-up duty, we were still making use of the hall. Micheal had plugged his phone into the sound system and the Star Wars music was blaring out of the big black speakers next to the stage. The boys were showing off again, but I noticed that Bradley had a certain spring in his step. I rolled my eyes, but before I could protest, Bradley had pulled me into the middle of the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my lower back, and started to rock back and forth gently, being careful of my ankle.

"I can't dance." I laughed, as my good foot stepped on his right one.

"For me?" He begged.

"Okay, but only one dance." I smiled.

He laughed, and we danced until the end of the Star War soundtrack had finished. 'Fireworks' by Katy Perry came on, and as I went to pull away, Bradley surprised me by wrapping both of his arms around my waist and pulling me very close to him.

"Thank you." He whispered, his hot breath fanning my ear.

"F... For what?" I mumbled, shocked and nervous, the feelings I always felt when I was near him in this way.

"For dancing we me." He smiled, tucking a strand of my badly bleach blonde hair behind my ears.

"You're wel-" I started, but was cut off when his lips latched on to mine.

We pulled away in shock when Micheal all but shoved his face in between us yelling.

"Hey! This is not the time to be making babies! Do that later on, we need to start clearing up before Principal Todd comes in." Micheal protested.

We both rolled our eyes, and Bradley pecked my lips once again. 

"Love you C."

---

I woke up, startled.

Why did this keep happening? Why do I dream about these moments? All they do is bring me heartbreak.

I sighed and turned my head, expecting Niall to be sleeping, but instead he was propped up on one elbow staring down at me.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice hoarse from waking up. I nodded, and moved closer to him. "Bad dream?" He continued, and I nodded. "About Bradley?" Another nod. "Want to tell me about it?" I shook my head.

"I'd rather just sleep." I murmured, and Niall nodded his head in approval. He opened his arms up wide and I snuggled into them.

"It will be okay." He whispered reassuring.

"I know it will because I have you." I whispered back.

"Just sleep and think of nice things." Niall murmured the words that my mother had always told me when I had a bad dream as a little girl, but his smile made me realize how touched he was by what I had just said.

I nodded and lent my head against his chest as I closed my eyes. I felt his arms tighten around me, and then everything was... Peaceful.

I kept dreaming about Bradley, which is nothing new in itself, but these aren't dreams. They are memories and that's what scares me. What happens when I dream about that night? What will happened when I see my whole universe crashing down around me? What will happen?

I sighed mentally, and decided to push away all the negative thoughts. I wanted to enjoy what was left of this small trip and I wouldn't ruin it with Bradley drama. I have enough Niara drama at the moment to deal with anyway.

But  there was one thing I was sure of: I love Niall, but I am also still in love with Bradley, and I have a feeling that won't be changing anytime soon.

---

I'll keep this short, so I'll get straight to the point: 6 votes + 25 comments = Chapter 36.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,

-BW

Xx

P.s: Quote in the side + Grace of God by the amazing Katy Perry!