-Chapter 13- ✔️

Chapter 13:

When I woke-up two days later, I couldn't shake the feeling that something different was going to happen today. I had this feeling in my chest, like something was going to happen, but I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

Mum, dad, and Angie had already gone to work or school, but Angie was coming back at half eleven because she had the afternoon off school. Somebody was supposed to check the electricity, or something like that.

Since Michael is actually a student teacher at Angie's school, which meant that he had the afternoon off. So, he, Angie, and I were going to go for lunch. Then I was going to drop Angie off at her friend's house, so Michael and I could have the afternoon to ourselves.

Meanwhile, I decided to fry myself some eggs and eat them whilst surfing the net.

I poured the yellow heaven onto a plate and sat down in front of the television with some gossip show playing in the background.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and liking a few fan photos when someone said a name that made me look up.

"Niall Horan and Barbara Palvin were spotted, hand-in-hand coming out of a London club. Now the pair is rumoured to be dating, but nothing has been confirmed of yet. Horan was spotted earlier this month with the singer, Cora Russell, and we want to know what happened to them! Is Barbara just a cover-up, or could this be the real thing?"

I turned the TV over, but unfortunately it landed on a music show. Which just so happened to be playing You & I. I turned the TV off and decided to go on twitter. I was scrolling through my notifications when my eyes fell on something that made my eyes blur with fury.

@NiallOffical:. Nobody can steal my girl

I don't know why I favourited the tweet, but suddenly my notifications blew up. I knew I'd have to justify my actions eventually, but I decided against doing so right now.

A few minutes later Barbara Palvin followed me on twitter. To be honest, I didn't quite know what to say, she is dating the boy who currently holds my heart. I forced a smile on my face, and followed her back.

I think I may have caused an uproar on twitter, so I decided to turn my phone off and do something to get rid of the pain in my heart.

---

"Thanks for an amazing lunch Cora. You are the best." Angie smiled as she got out of the car.

I had just pulled up outside her friend's house, and she was just saying her goodbyes.

"No problem. What time shall I pick you up?" I smiled.

"Don't worry, Amber's mum will drive me home." She answered.

"If that's ok with her."

"Yeah, she's going to the shop and it's on the way." Angie reassured me.

"Ok, well have fun." I grinned as I rolled up the window.

I pressed my foot on the pedal and drove away.

"So what songs are you singing on Friday?" Michael asked, turning the radio on so it was playing in the background softly.

"Skyscraper, Cologne, Amsterdam, and Turning Tables. Is that okay?" I replied.

"That's fine, thank you so much for doing this Cora, you are a great friend." He grinned.

"Don't think about it. Oh, and have you got anyone else playing?"

"Yeah, I've got a DJ, you and another band." Michael confirmed.