-Chapter 4- ✔️

-Chapter 4-

A few days later and I was about to leave to go and meet the One Direction guys to write their next song. Only this time, instead of starting from scratch, I already had a draft.

I hadn't seen Niall since the morning after our little nocturne adventure. Both of us had hardly any memories about that night, but since a video of us two drink dancing was online we kind of guessed that having no memories was kind of normal.

We hadn't spoken since that morning after Niall left in an embarrassed daze. I wanted to call him and tell him that everything was ok and that we could still be friends, but the truth was, it's wasn't really ok.

I had caught a taxi to Harry's house, as that was where we would be meeting up and putting all our ideas together. We had been there for about an hour and for the moment no one had come up with an idea, so I decided it was time for me to propose mine.

"Look, I may have something. It's just a rough draft and might turn out to be nothing." I shrugged.

"Show us." Harry said enthusiastically.

I nodded and pulled out my phone. "I recorded myself singing it with a guitar, but that was just so I could come up with a decent melody." I said as I hit the play button.

"-Wanna pull an all nighter, and get into something we'll never forget. Wanna stay up and party, the weekend away and not know when to quit. Wanna drive in the night to the end of the earth and go over the edge. Wanna wake up with you, and say baby let's do it all over again."

The recording stopped and I handed Liam, who was sitting next to me, a piece of paper where I had scribbled the lyrics on.

"I like it." Louis said, and I felt a little tree of pride growing inside of me.

"Me too, I suggest that we all go our separate ways and come up with more lyrics and perhaps figure out the melody, and then get together sometime in the next two to three days to compare everything?" Liam suggested and everyone agreed.

Next, everyone slowly started to gather their stuff and one by one everyone left. Niall and I stayed behind to help Harry clean up the food and drinks before saying our goodbyes to him.

As I stepped out of Harry's front door, the cold hit me like a tidal wave. It is only late September, but the weather was already starting to get cold. I quickly put on my jean jacket and scarf. The cold started to drift away and was replaced with a snug feeling.

"Bye Cora." Niall said, rushing past me to his Land Rover which was parker a bit further down the road.

"Wait!" I called after him, jogging down the road to catch up with him. "Niall, wait." I breathed out as I put my hand out onto his car, to bloke him from getting in. "Look I now you feel awkward about what happened, but why don't we just talk about it?" I suggested.

"There is no need, I already know what you think about it." He shrugged.

"Did you not hear what I sung?" I demanded.

Niall looked deep in thought before he finally said, "You want to do it all again?" He said with a slight smirk.

"Why not?" I shrugged. "It was fun, and I'm looking for a bit of fun at the moment." I flirted slightly.

Niall gulped slightly, but then nodded. "In that case, how about we go somewhere and work on this song?" He suggested.

I nodded in agreement. "Now?"

"Why not? We could drive to a restaurant or something like that?" He proposed and I agreed. We decided to go to the Costa Coffee near Niall's house.