-Chapter 55-

-Chapter 55-

The two days that Niall and I had left went by before I could even count to ten. I was now getting up at quarter to three in the morning to go meet Niall at the airport to say goodbye. It was a risky move because there is a high possibility that there will be paparazzi, but it was a risk we were both willing to take.

Originally Niall was going to spend the night at my house which is closer to the airport, but couldn't since my four pesky best friends decided to show up and move in, —not that I minded or anything, it is great to have some company and besides, I love them— we had to change the plan.

As my friends were sleeping and I didn't really want to have to explain to them where I was going at three o'clock in the morning, I tried to keep all the noise to a minimum.

It was freezing outside, so I decided to dress warm instead of stylish. I pulled on a pair of boyfriend jeans, and a thick grey jumper. On my feet I chose to wear a pair of light blue trainers that matched the colour of my jeans.

My hair, —which was extension free—, was a curly mess, so I decided to tie it up into a ponytail to keep it out of my face. I was too tired to bother with make, and I was just going to go back to sleep when I got back anyway.

I picked my phone and keys up and walked out of my bedroom. I very quietly crept past Michael who was sleeping on my sofa, and went over to my front door. I took my grey coat of the hanger and put it on. I found a pair of knitted grey gloves and the matching hat and put them on to.

I put the key in the lock and turned it slowly, before heading outside. I shut and locked the door again and then made my way down the stairs.

It was almost completely dark outside and if I wasn't for the streetlights, I wold have never made my way to my car without tripping over.

Once I had reached my car and typed the destination into the GPS, I slotted Taylor Swift's Speak Now album into the CD player and pressed play. Mine started to play as I started the engine and carefully reversed out of the parking space.

There was an accident on the road which caused me to lose half an hour waiting for the road to clear and by the time I pulled up outside the airport it was almost time for Niall to leave. I parked my car in the parking lot and got out, locking the door.

The boys were flying to Australia together and on a private plane. They also had a private waiting room where they could say goodbye to everyone in private without being bothered by fans and paparazzi.

Niall had sent me the directions to get their along with the code to access the room.

I ran from the car to the airport. Following the direction on my phone, I ran to the place I had to be. I reached the room just in time to see Louis heading through the metal detector machine.

Eleanor, Sophia and Perrie were all standing on the other side with shinning eyes.

Niall was on the other side... the side I couldn't get too. I could see him and the guys through the glass door, but my eyes only focused on him. He looked sad and thoughtful. Knowing Niall he probably thought I didn't show up because I was too upset or mad at him for something.

My finger was hovering over the key pad, and all I had to do was press in those four numbers that opened the door, but somehow I couldn't. I was frozen in time, unable to move a muscle.

Suddenly Niall made eye contact with me, and a huge smile spread across his face. The other four boys were all about to go leave the terminal and go to the plane, but stopped when Niall started to walk away from them.