-Chapter 53-

-Chapter 53-

As soon as I woke-up, I reached out to touch Niall, but found nothin. My eyes flicked open and I found that where Niall had previously been lying, was empty.

It wasn't until I found that a yellow post-it was stuck to my head that I figured out where he was.

'Gone for a shower.' Was written across the post-it in Niall's handwriting. I smiled at the gesture and crumpled the post-it into a small ball.

I then tried to throw it into the bin next to the television set, and I say tried because I failed miserably as the post-it landed a good 5 inches away from the bin.

I groaned and got up. I picked the ball up and dropped it into the bin. I went over to my bag and turned my phone on. It was one o'clock in the afternoon.

Thank God I didn't have anything planned for today.

I was about to get up and go to the kitchen to find something to eat, when my phone vibrated in my hands causing me to jump in shock.

I looked down at the screen and saw it was Perrie calling me. Yes, Perrie Edwards, the girl who's 'fiancé' I caught kissing another girl.

I answered the phone and pressed it to my ear. "Perrie?"

"Hi Cora. I'm sorry to disturb you, but I was just wondering if you were doing anything this afternoon?" She asked.

"I'm not. Why?"

"I was hoping to talk to you face to face about what you saw that night." She said nervously.

"Sure. Where?" I asked.

Truth be told, as much as I didn't want to leave Niall's side, I really needed to talk to Perrie about Zayn kissing another girl and what she had said about it being the end of Little Mix if I told anyone else about what I had seen.

"Somewhere private. I'm actually pulling up outside your house..." She trailed off and I started to panic.

"I'm actually not at my house right now, but I can be in half an hour." I explained as I started to gather all my stuff and put it into my bag.

"Oh ok... I'll just wait for you then." Perrie murmured.

"Sure. I'm leaving right now, and I'll drive straight back." I said, running over to the front door, my phone balancing in between my ear and my shoulder. I tugged my shoes on, and pulled my coat off the hanger.

"No problem. I'll see you soon then." Perrie said, and I hummed in acknowledgement. She then hung up, and I pushed my phone into my pocket.

It wasn't until I was half way down the front steps that I remembered I had forgotten to tell Niall that I was leaving. I cursed under my breath and ran back inside, shutting the front door with my foot.

"Niall." I called out as I ran up the stairs.

"Niall!" I yelled, as I reached the bathroom door. I thumped my fists against the door and I heard the water stop.

The door opened to reveal Niall with only a towel around his waist and water droplets running down his toned body. "Cora?" He said in a questioning tone when he saw I had my shoes and coat on.

"I have to go. It's really important." I informed him, forcing myself to keep my eyes on his face.

"Ok..." He trailed off.

"But I'll be back this evening. I promise, we can watch all the Jaws films like you said you wanted to last night." I offered, feeling bad about leaving him, especially after last night.