-Chapter 38-

(Just to give you some sense of time: This chapter takes place on Thursday 6th November)

-Chapter 38-

It had been three days since Niall and I got back from our amazing camping trip, and I have spent every evening in his company. We have been either at my flat or his flat. We haven't seen each other during the day because he has been busy filming for One Direction's new music video, 'Night Changes'. It's for that reason that I haven't seen/spoken to any of the other boys, also.

That was until I had a request from Harry to go to his house tonight for a 'small get together'. I accepted, but I couldn't help but think there was an ulterior motive. 

It was currently half five, Harry had asked me to go to his house around seven for a late tea and drinks. It normally takes me half an hour to get to Harry's house, but as it is rush hour, I have planned a forty-five minute trip. I still need to stop off at the shop to buy some drinks, so I didn't have to show up handed. I am planning to leave mine at six, which gives me half an hour to get ready.

Luckily I had showered, my hair was dry, and I decided to leave my normal make-up on, so it wouldn't take me that long to get ready. After finishing a bowl of Spaghetti hoops, I walked into my room and headed straight for my wardrobe. I pulled a pair of black ripped, skinny jeans off their hanger and laid them on my bed. I stood in front of my wardrobe and went through all of my t-shirts trying to come up with a perfect match.

Suddenly, I remembered the t-shirt I had received from a fan earlier today. She had sent me a plain white t-shirt with the words: 'lol ur not harry styles' on it... Yeah, I should probably explain. 

At the moment there are rumors that Harry and I are an item. They have been going around since the day I went shopping with Barbara. You see the group photo we took, Barbara put on Instagram with the caption: 'Great day shopping with the girlfriends' and I was in the picture. As everyone knows Perrie and Zayn, Eleanor and Louis, Sophia and Liam are dating, and they think Barbara and Niall are dating, they then just assumed that Harry and I were, too. Of course that it total rubbish, and I have already talked to Harry about this and he has said that he doesn't want it to ruin our friendship because people do this all the time to him and it makes him lose friends. I promised that I would still be his friend, and we decided to joke around with it.

I put on a black vest top and then the 'lol ur not harry styles' t-shirt on over the top. As it is fresh outside, I decided to add my new grey, long sleeved, lose-knit cardigan over the top.

Deciding on my shoes was a no brainer. I had just received a new pair of Christian Louboutin heels, yes of course with the red sole, after sending back my old pair because they where a size too small for me.

I slipped on my shoes and quickly grabbed my phone, money, lipstick, tissues, hand cream, juice cube, lip balm, face wipes, and plasters (for my heels), and dropped them all into a black leather bag. Zipping it shut, I took my keys out the dish, turned off all the lights, and headed out my flat.

I finally arrived at Harry's after stopping off at my local corner shop to grab a bottle of red wine and some Jack Daniels, and parked my car in the closest place possible to his front door.

I got out and walked the few yards to his front door. I then rang the bell and waited for it to be opened. When the door did, it swung open to reveal a happy looking Harry.

"Nice shirt." He commented even before saying hi.

"It's nice to see you, too." I rolled my eyes, kissing his cheeks in greeting. I took off my coat, which I had put on in the car, and hung it up on a peg with my bag after slipping my phone in my jean's pocket.