-Chapter 40-

Big shoutout to @amyofficialnjh for reading and voting and commenting on this book! 🎉🎉Thank you

(It's Sunday the 9th November in this chapter).

-Chapter 40-

After a very boring day, I was glad to be going out with Sophia. 

My day had involved finding a director, studio, and team in L.A who would produce 'Who Says' for a reasonable price.

After coming home and having a snack, I went into my bedroom and opened my wardrobe. It didn't take me long to decide what to wear, as I had seen the very same outfit on Tumblr. I took my high waisted black skater skirt on its hanger and did the same with my dark red crop top jumper.

I walked over to my drawers and pulled out a pair of black tights. I quickly dressed in those items and, once I was fully dressed, I walked over to my shoe closet and found a pair of brown leather high heel ankle boots. I slipped them on before moving on to my make-up.

I decided to go simple. So I simply added some mascara to the make-up look I had on earlier. I also added some nude lip gloss to my lips.

I packed my bag, and then I was ready to go.

---

I was meeting Sophia at the back exit, and we would wait until the gates were about to shut, before we headed into the arena. 

Once my car was parked, I made my way to the back exit and waited less than five minutes until Sophia appeared, looking smoking as always.

"Cora!" She shouted when she saw me. 

"Hey!" I grinned as she ran--well speed-walked because I would love to see someone running in those heels--over to me.

She embraced me in a big hug and planted two kisses on my cheeks.

"I'm so excited that you came!" She grinned.

"Well once I heard that Sam Smith was singing, I just had to come." I explained, which caused Sophia to make an 'Ohhh' sound.

"I love him! He is so shy and modest, and he is just so cute!" She all but yelled. I laughed, and we made small talk until it was time for us to head in.

"You just made it ladies." The ticket guard said as she checked our tickets. "Have fun." She added, and we walked in.

"We have backstage passes for after the show." Sophia whispered as we followed the signs to the arena.

"Oh my God! I get to meet Sam Smith!" I all but screamed.

Sophia laughed, and pulled me by the arm into the stage room. It was dark, and it looked like the show had just started as Dermot O'Leary was on stage introducing the judges.

"Quick! Before we are spotted." Sophia hissed, tugging on my arm as she lead us to our front row seats. 

"What was this weeks theme?" I asked Sophia.

"Queen or Micheal Jackson." She answered, and I let out some sort of excited squeal.

We headed over to our chairs and sat down with a plop. "Did you watch the show last night?" 

"Yep! I loved it! Did you see the Stereo Kicks performance?" I asked.

"Oh where the intruder walked onto the stage?!" Sophia asked and I nodded. "It was priceless the look they had on their faces!" She giggled, which caused me to join in.

The show started and we sat back in silence as we watched it. And now... the performance we have both been waiting for... Sam Smith. 

"IT'S SAM SMITH!" The announcer announced and I let out a girlish squeal. Keep your inner fan girl inside, Cora, keep her inside.