-Chapter 5- ✔️

-Chapter 5-

After showering, washing, drying, and curling my hair, and searching through my wardrobe I was ready. I was dressed in a pair of high waist, black, trousers, an embellished crop top, and a pair of black, cage high heels. Over the top of my outfit I wore a long yellow wool coat. I did my make-up in a way that would make Bella proud.

I checked the clock and saw that I had another fifteen minutes until half six, so I decided to Skype my best friend Olivia Wilson. My laptop was already on so I clicked on the Skype button and saw that she was online, like always, so I pressed the call button and sat down on a stool in front of my kitchen counter.

"Hey, stranger!" She beamed as soon as her picture came up. Her ginger hair was tied up in an extremely messy bun and her glasses were perched on the end of her long nose. From the background I saw that she was at home, in our hometown Sutton Coldfield.

"Hey. How have you been?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I've been good, thank you. I would ask about you, but there is a more important question to be asked. Is it true?" She asked, leaning in and moving some papers around. She was currently doing a degree in marketing.

"Is what true?" I asked confused.

"Niara?!" She all but yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry to disappoint, Niara is not true. We are just friends."

"Ugh, I knew it! What a shame, the guys from One Direction are sexy as fuck." Olivia compared.

I opened my mouth to respond, but was cut to the chase by someone else.

"Now that's not a very nice comparison. Personally, I prefer 'sexy as God' or 'you're the sexiest guys in the world', but comparing me to fuck is not very nice." Niall's voice said behind me.

I spared a glance at Olivia, who had her mouth hanging wide open, before turning around to face Niall. I raise my eyebrow at him and he just smiled.

"Sorry, I buzzed, but you didn't answer, and the door was open so I just came up. Oh, and I knocked, but you didn't answer." He explained his presence in my house. I nodded slowly and gestured for him to come over to me, which he did.

"Niall Horan, this is Olivia Wilson. Olivia Wilson, this is Niall Horan." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Niall waved at an astonished Olivia.

"Yeah... Um... Hi." Olivia managed to croak out. She sent him an awkward wave, which I could tell she instantly regretted.

"Anyway, Olive. I've got to go, we have dinner reservations. I'll call you later. Okay? Bye." I said as she started to protest.

"Wait, I thought you said Niara wasn't real!" She yelled just as I hung up.

I rolled my eyes and turned off my laptop. I got up and pulled on my coat before grabbing my phone and house keys.

"Ready to go?" I asked Niall, who nodded. We head to the door, which I locked, before heading downstairs.

Niall's land rover was outside and he, once again, opened the passenger door for me. This time I only rolled my eyes as I climbed in. Niall started the engine and turned the radio on so it was playing softly in the background.

"So where are we going?" I inquired.

"You'll see." Niall grinned cheekily.

---

Niall's POV:

Three hours earlier

[ CORA RUSSELL AND BRADLEY SIMPSON SPLIT AFTER THREE AND A HALF YEARS!