-Chapter 19- ✔️️

-Chapter 19-

That wasn't what I was expecting, but then Cora had always been the unexpected.

"Are you sure? I mean you were the one who insisted no things attached, and I don't want you doing something you might regret." I said, unsure.

"Why would I regret it?" Cora asked, slightly confused.

"Look at the current situation, I'm in a fake relationship for publicity and we aren't really allowed to see each other." I pointed out.

"I thought you said we could?" Cora inquired.

"Yes but think. I'm in a 'relationship' how would me being spotted with another girl go down?" I sighed.

"We could hide it. Nobody would see or know anything. We'll just keep it between ourselves." Cora suggested.

"And how long do you think that would work?" I said.

"Who cares, let's just give it ago and if we get caught out, so what?! We are two people who really like each other Niall, that doesn't happen an awful lot anymore, so why should we throw that away?" Cora urged, taking my hand in hers.

"We might be entering a thing that would cause the biggest backlash of our lives Cora." I frowned.

"Please." She pleaded, a sad look had overtaken her face. She looked desperate and I felt it. I had to do this, because even if this strings attached thing with Cora might just end up in a pile of knotted, messy strings, I had to do it, because she might be the best thing for me.

"To hell with it." I grinned, moving quickly to pull her lips onto mine as the sudden need to protest disappeared.

Cora broke of the kiss and looked at me in an indescribable way. "Does this mean we're in a relationship?" She frowned.

"Yes. I think it does." I decided as I pulled her lips back onto mine.

---

Cora's POV:

Later that night, as Niall and I lay together in my bed, covered only by the duvet I couldn't help but wonder about all the things that could go wrong, and believe me, there are quite a few.

To begin, everyone thinks that Niall is dating Barbara, and he will have to do so for the next four months. Which means that if we get caught together, it will end badly.

Secondly, for the next four months we will have to 'date' privately, and we can't tell anyone about it. Not even the boys, but if they find out, then it will also end badly.

On top of that, if we are seen together it will get blown out of proportion and we will probably be told to stop hanging out with each other, so we can't even be friendly in public.

Furthermore, I'm going to have to let Niall take Barbara to events. I'm going to have to see stuff about them in the papers, on the telly and fan manips everywhere, and to make things better there will still be fans rooting Niara so I'm going to have to laugh at that and pretend we are just friends.

As well as that, the four months end in February, but by then, Niall will probably be on tour again, so then I won't get to see him-

"Stop it." Niall murmured sleepy.

"Stop what?" I asked, turning my head to look at him.

"Worrying." He simply stated.

"How did you know?" I asked, baffled.