Spring Days *20*

Wow it's been awhile since I posted for this story huh? Sorry this one is kind of short. I just felt the need to stop it there. Call me a addict of drama. Anyways I'll try and keep this one updated more often.

COMMENT & VOTE

______________________________

You stepped out of the dining room and immediately froze in an attempt to not be run over by Yuffie.

"Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz, and Vanitas were spotted in town! Go keep an eye on Jana with the group upstairs!" She yelled before speeding out the door. You didn't hesitate. It took you all of three minutes to race up the stairs and find the kids. Rapunzel, Jana, Justin, and the Queen were huddled together in the middle of the bedroom while Terra, Sora, Riku, Angeal, Tifa, and Yuna stood around them armed.

"Flynn and the King went to town with the others." Yuna told you, "But Xion should be here. I think she might still be in our bedroom."

"I got her." You chirped before rushing back out. As you ran down the hall you turned on your gloves and took out your gun. You kept the safety on for now just in case though.

"Xion!" You glanced into your room. It was empty with no sign of the black haired girl.

"I'm afraid she's not here."

A chill went down your spine at the cold voice. You spun around and lifted the gun. No one was behind you. With ease you flipped the safety off and looked down the hall.

"Over here." Sephiroth's voiced mocked. You spun around again but he was nowhere to be seen. Panic began to well up inside of you, but your determination pushed it down. You were ending it here with a bullet. The entire hallway was silent as you walked down in carefully. You listened for any sound.

"[Name]."

You turned around again and this time he was there. Unfortunately he was faster than you and as you fired your gun he had grabbed it and pushed it up so the bullet went through the ceiling. He kicked you in the chest sending you flying backwards onto the ground. Your gun remained in his hand. Quickly you sat up and tried to regain your breath. Surely your friends had heard the gunshot and would come running. You only prayed that a majority of them would stay with the kids.

Sephiroth tossed your gun aside and smirked. He pulled out his blade and began to walk towards you.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this [Name]."

With your gun out of reach all you could do is wait for a moment to strike. Sephiroth towered above you with a sickening grin drawn on his face. He lifted his sword and brought it down on you. You threw up your hands and caught the blade in your hands. The gloves kept it from slicing through you.

He pushed down on it and the shields held, but you knew they wouldn't for long. You shifted the blade to the right and quickly rolled out of the way so the sword dug into the floor and not your chest. You had rolled to your feet, but Sephiroth lashed out with his arm and knocked you into the wall with a crash.

"[Name], run!" Riku yelled from down the hall. Sephiroth glanced at the keyblader so you took that moment to get up and sprint away. You raced back to the room hoping to warn them that Sephiroth was in the building. Your side ached where you had hit the wall and your gun was still upstairs.

"Sephiroth is here!" You slid into the room. Xion was here now so you assumed she had shown up some time after you had went to find her. Rapunzel held her children to her chest while the Queen kept her arm around Rapunzel as well.

"We need to tell the others." Angeal said.

"Already sent them a message." Xion replied, "Most of them are on their way back."