Spring Days *Final Words*

Well, let me start off by saying thanks. Thank you to everyone. Thanks to God for giving me the ability to express my story in words, thanks to Wattpad for providing such a great site to post my works on, thanks to Quizilla for getting me stared, and thanks to every single one of you reading this.

Seriously.

Thank you to those who voted on each chapter and commented to let me know what they thought. Thank you to my silent readers who didn't comment or vote, but stayed loyal to my story through the years. Thank you to those who went from Quizilla to Wattpad just to follow my story. Thank you thank you thank you.

This story started as just Summer Days. I originally planned it to just be a short story about the Reader meeting her favorite game characters and spending time with them in the summer and that was it. Now look how far I've come. It's only because of you guys that I made a Fall, Winter, and Spring Days. Writing this story has been such an experience. My writing has grown a lot since Summer Days chapter 1.

I really don't even know what else to say. I hope you guys have truly enjoyed reading this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it and I hope that you continue to stick with me as I post new stories.

Thanks for everything guys, and God bless.

If you wanna leave a comment below telling me your favorite thing about the story or your absolute favorite part, I won’t protest :)