Spring Days *15*

You know I handle insults pretty well. I mean I'm usually a pretty laid back kind of girl and I let those sort of things roll off my back, but sometimes it really just makes me mad. When it comes to my stories I can handle constructive criticism. Heck, I WANT you guys to send me a message telling me to fix something if you know it's wrong or if it sucks. What I don't handle well is flat out hate mail. I got sent a pretty nasty message from one person on here (I wont say their name or point them out) and it really just sorta put me in a slump.

They basically said that this series sucks and that NVA is pretty much on it's way to sucking as well. Then they accused me of plagiarizing two other popular KH/FF series on Wattpad (which is really ridiculous considering my story came out WAY before theirs). Sorry about ranting about it like this but that just really put me in a bad mood :/

So here's my brilliant tip of the day: If you hate my story so much, don't bother reading it.

Anyways, this lame chapter has individual results. I hope it's not too big of pain for you guys to read.

_______________________

"So where are we going?" Roxas asked as everyone boarded the ship. You sat in an empty seat between Zexion and Riku.
"Sam said they were seen in The Land of Dragons." Big C replied as him and Cid headed towards the cockpit. The name sounded familiar. You knew it was probably one of the worlds from the game, but you just couldn't put your finger on it. It was the same with Atlantica. You hadn't remembered Ariel and them until after you were introduced to Melody. You sighed and ran your fingers over the cool metal of the bracelet. You'd wear it except it wouldn't fit around your wrist.
"You ok [Name]?" Riku asked silently. You glanced up at him and nodded.
"Yeah I think so."
Riku stood up, "Want to take a quick walk around?"
You smiled and followed him out of the room. The ship was huge so there was no problem taking a nice walk around. You were personally worried about getting lost in the labyrinth of hallways, but Riku seemed to know where he was going.
[End of Default]

[READ IF RIKU IS YOUR BOC]
Riku suddenly stopped at the end of the hallway. He turned around to look at you. "Are you sure you're ok?"
You gave him the most real smile you could force onto your face, "Of course Riku. I'm perfectly fine."
He didn't seem reassured. Riku stepped forward and pulled you into a tight hug. Your arms wrapped around him tightly as you leaned into his chest. Riku rubbed your back soothingly with his hand. "Everything is going to be ok."
You let out a sad chuckle, "Everyone keeps saying that."
He pulled back so he could look into your eyes, "I promise you that everything will be alright. We're going to stop Sephiroth and them, save Melody's light, and you will stay safe."
You shook your head, "I’m not worried about my own safety. I'm worried about everyone else. I'm worried about you."
Riku gave you a half smile. He leaned forward and pecked you on the lips. "Stop worrying."
"Going into hyper drive in less than 5 minutes. If you ain't in your seat you better freakin' get there." Cid's voice crackled over the intercom. Riku chuckled and you cracked a smile.
"Come on." He took your hand and led you back to the main room.

[READ IF RIKU IS NOT YOUR BOC]
Riku paused and leaned against the railing. You stopped and stood beside him curiously.
"How come you wanted to walk all the way out here?"
Riku shrugged, "It looked like you needed some time away from the others. To just think, you know?"
"Oh well thanks Rai." You gave him a smile. Riku chuckled and nodded his head. It was silent between the two of you for a moment. Finally, Riku sighed and turned to you.
"There is something else I wanted to talk to you about."
You turned your entire body to face him. Riku straightened himself and thought to himself before finally looking up at you.
"It's about [BOC]."
You frowned, "What about him?"
Riku shook his head, "Nothing bad. I just wanted to...I guess i just wanted to congratulate you guys."
"Wait, what?" You said, "I mean...congratulate us? We aren't getting married."
"Yet..." Riku mumbled under his breath, "I just mean I'm happy for you. I'm happy you found someone you really, truly love. Just know that I'll always be there for you too."
Your eyes widened and a soft smile brightened your face, "Oh, well thanks Riku."
He nodded and gave you a smile, "No problem. [BOC] is a lucky guy."
"Hey guys! Cid's going into hyper drive soon! Come sit down." KK bounced down the pathway before leaving as fast as she came. Riku rolled his eyes and began to lead you back to the main room.

[Default begins here]
Riku and you took the same seats you had left. A few minutes later, true to his word, Cid put the ship into hyper drive. You sat quietly as you pondered what would happen on this new world. For all you knew, Sephiroth could be gone already. He could be on some other far off world wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting public. A part of you still hoped to avoid him at all costs, but the stronger side of you wanted to see him. You were sick and tired of being afraid. You were ready to stand up and fight against this guy.
"Wow. Zoned out much?"
You blinked and glanced up to see Angeal in front of you. He had waved his hand in front of your face jokingly. You gave him wide grin and shrugged. "Sorry."
He chuckled and continued walking. You leaned back in your seat and decided a short nap would do you good.

"Wake up!" Yuffie chirped, "We're here!"
You sat up groggily. It took you a moment to realize that you were no longer in the seat you fell asleep in. Now you were lying on one of the cots in the back room. "How long was I sleeping?"
Yuffie shrugged, "Oh about 4 hours."
So much for a short nap. You swung your legs over the side and stood up. You threw your hands over your head and stretched your arms. "Who put me in bed?"
"Reno. Axel tried but Reno beat him to it." Yuffie bounced out of the room. Your gun and its holster had been taken off and was now lying at the end of your bed. With a smile on your face you out it all back on. You strapped Melody's bracelet through one of the straps so it hung beside your gun.
You walked out towards the main room where the back ramp was open. A cold chill washed over you and you shivered.
"Here darlin'." Cid offered you a warm jacket. You slipped out of the sleeveless one you had been using to hide your gun and replaced it with the warm one.
"Thanks Cid!" You gave him a smile. The two of you exited out the ramp. Everybody was scattered around the area standing in ankle deep snow. You hugged your body in an attempt to stay warm.
"D-Don't see them. C-Can we leave now?" Demyx asked as he shivered uncontrollably.
"Hey, all this snow reminds me of that Alaska place we went to and met Big C and Lauren!" Ven looked around. His forced smile dropped, "I hate it already."
"I feel fine. Got it Memorized?" Axel smirked and stuffed his hands into his pocket. He was wearing a plain T-shirt with no jacket. You laughed when you saw that where he stood there was no snow. He noticed your gaze and gave you a playful wink.
"It'll be warm when we get to the town. The only reason it's snowing is because we're so high up." Big C stepped through the snow and began to lead the way, "Hurry up. We're already late."
"Late for what?" Sora asked as the entire group began to follow Big C's lead.

Just like Big C had said, once everyone got off the mountain and onto a dirt trail leading to town it became warm. You were tempted to take your jacket off because of the increasing heat, but then you'd be showing the world your gun. Instead, you rolled up your sleeves as high as they could go.
"Is that the town?" Roxas asked as something popped up into view on the horizon.
"I sure freaking hope so." Ven grumbled.
As the group neared the town you began to see more people. They ran around living their daily lives. Once you entered the town with the others you noticed the familiarity of it all. It was a crowded Chinese town with bright red roofs as far as you could see. Big C began to look around until he caught sight of someone. "Follow me."
You walked next to him as the group followed him down the street towards a lady. Your eyes widened as you realized why it was all so familiar. Mulan stood by a wooden post wearing a lovely, traditional dress. She glanced up and saw Big C. A smile flashed across her features.
"Cody!"
"Mulan, how have you been?" He stepped forward and hugged her.
"I've been fine. Are these your friends?"
Big C nodded and began to go through introductions. He ended with you and she chuckled. "It may take me a while to remember all those names. My name is Mulan and if you follow me I’ll show you where I live."
She turned and began to lead the way. The group curiously followed her until she reached the entrance in a solid brick wall. She pushed through the gate and you gasped at the beautiful landscape. The house itself was lovely and had a wide open dirt front. The sides of the house were covered in rolling green grass and big trees covered in pink flowers. A small river cut through her yard.
"You'll have to share rooms. I hope that's ok." She shrugged.
"Of course, thanks again Mulan. I owe you big time."
Mulan laughed, "It's nothing. It's my pleasure to help, especially after you and your team helped Shang rebuild the town."
"Mu chin!” (it’s mother in Chinese)
Mulan turned around towards the front door. A young boy ran down the stairs and towards Mulan. She grinned and bent over to pick the small child up. He looked a lot like Mulan and had to have only been around 5 or 6 years old.
"This is my son Ping." She bounced the boy in her arms and he giggled. Ping faced the group and waved his chubby hand. "Hi."
"He's so cute!" Yuffie gushed and ran forward to make faces and talk with him. You watched with the others as he laughed and buried his face into his mother's hair.
Shang walked down the steps and stood beside Mulan. He bowed to Big C and they both dove into a conversation.
"Here let me show you to your rooms." Mulan smiled. She handed Ping to Shang and led the large group up into the house. As you followed you glanced at the kid one last time. He caught your gaze and grinned brightly at you.
"These two rooms can be split between the boys, and this room is for the girls." Mulan led the group down the hallway. The room for the boys was to the right while the girls' room was a bit further down the hall and to the left. "Shang, Ping, and I are on the other side of the house. Just call me if you need anything. Dinner should be ready soon too."
Mulan walked away and the group spilt. Yuna and Tifa had already begun to lay down the blankets to use as separate beds. You joined in and decided to help them.

Dinner that night was amazing. Mulan had served a traditional Chinese meal that was so good you had stuffed yourself. You weren't the only one though. Xion slowly dragged her feet beside you, groaning and holding her stomach. You giggled as Yuffie jumped onto her back and the two of them collapsed onto the floor.
"Hey [Name]", Paine tapped your shoulder.
"Yeah?" You asked turning around. Paine and you were the only ones in the hallway now. Everyone else had slipped into their rooms.
"Go to the back porch."
Paine walked into the room and slid the door behind her. Curiously, you turned around and headed for the back entrance. A smile lit your face when you saw the back porch. The garden had a few paper lanterns lit giving it a soft glow. The moon was full and the stars were shining brightly. It was gorgeous outside.

INDIVIDUAL RESULTS

ZACK
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Zack leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a smile on his face.
You blushed under his gaze and shifted your feet, "What Zack?"
"You just...I really love you [Name]." He straightened himself and walked towards you. A smile lit your face as he cupped your face with his hands.
"I really love you too Zack." You lifted your hand and set it on his cheek. He leaned his forehead against yours bumped his noise into yours.
Zack took one of his hands and ran in through your hair slowly, "I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Are you ok?"
"Ok? Of course I am. What do you mean?"
"Well after the incident with Melody and Sephiroth you've seen a little out of it." Zack said with a worried look on his face, "I mean it's understandable I just don't want you to feel like it's your fault. It's not [Name]."
"Im fine Zack."
"You can tell me if it's bothering you. I could always jus-"
You pushed yourself on your tiptoes and closed the space between yourself and him. Your lips pressed softly against his own. It was just a peck because you pulled back a moment later to smile at him, "Have I ever told you that you talk too much Zachary?"
"Have I ever told you I love it when you call me Zachary?" He chuckled and pulled you back into a kiss. His hand traveled down your back until it rested in your lower back. He moved his lips to your neck and continued to kiss down towards your collarbone.
"I have something for you." He murmured into your neck. You giggled because his words tickled your throat. Zack leaned back with a smile.
"What is it?" You questioned.
Zack pulled out a small box from his back pocket. You smiled and shook your head.
"Haven't you realized how bad I am with jewelry yet? I've destroyed both necklaces so far." You joked.
"That's why I went with this." He opened the box and you saw a silver bracelet. Zack took it out of the box to show you. "Since your track record with necklaces was a bit sketchy I thought we could give bracelets a try. Look."
He leaned the bracelet over so you could see the inside of it. Along the outer wall of the bracelet was his name. Zack slipped it onto your wrist.
"I love it Zack. Thank you." You smiled and kissed him. Zack grinned and pulled out a silver ring. "What is that?"
"It was a matching set. Yours was supposed to be a ring too, but Leon said it’d do something to your shields." Zack showed you the inside of the ring so you could see that your name was etched on the side as well. He slipped it onto his left ring finger and smiled sweetly at you. He reached out and pulled you into his chest for a hug.

ANGEAL
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Angeal leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his arms crossed with a small smile on his face.
"I think I fall in love with you more every time I see you." Angeal said and walked towards you. You blushed and lightly pushed against his chest.
"Yeah right." You mumbled.
Angeal took your hands in his, "It's true. I'm not kidding."
You leaned forward on your tiptoes and set a kiss lightly on his lips. As you went to break the kiss Angeal released one of your hands and set it on the back of your head so you couldn't leave. He smirked and you laughed which ended up breaking the kiss anyways.
"It's really nice here." You leaned into his chest. One of your hands was still holding his tightly.
"Yeah. It is." Angeal agreed. A comfortable silence filled the air. Angeal leaned back so he could look at you.
"Are you alright?"
"Hmm?" You questioned.
"I mean you've been distant since the Melody and Vanitas thing. How are holding up?" Angeal used his free hand to trace the shape of your cheekbone.
"I'm fine." You gave him a soft smile, "And I'm not just saying that."
Angeal smiled and laced your fingers with his. As you did so you felt your finger brush against cool metal. You lifted your hand to see a ring around his ring finger. Noticing your questioning gaze, Angeal took it off and showed you the silver ring. Your name was etched into the metal on the side.
"Aw Angeal." You gushed. He chuckled and slid the ring back on. Then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small black box.
"Angeal, haven you realized how bad I am with jewelry yet? I've lost everything you've gotten me so far." You sighed.
"None of it was your fault though." Angeal chuckled, "Besides, I got something different this time. Since your luck with necklaces wasn't so great."
He opened the box to reveal a silver bracelet. It look like his ring just larger. The outside has his name engraved into it. Angeal slid it onto your wrist then lifted your hand to his lips to kiss it.
"For the woman I love." He murmured. You smiled and budged yourself into his arms.

AXEL
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Axel leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a smirk on his face.
"Hey babe." He chuckled and walked towards you.
You smiled, "Hey Ax. What are you doing out here?"
"I wanted to see you. I told Fuu to tell you to come out here." Axel shrugged with a smile playing on his lips, "She's scary."
"She is not." You argued. Axel looked at you with a deadpanned face and you fidgeted, "Ok well maybe a little."
Axel wrapped his arm around your waist and laid his head on your shoulder so his cheek was pressed against yours. You rested your hands over his and felt smooth metal.
"I didn't know you were a fan of jewelry." You commented. Axel lifted his left hand away from your body and held it up for you to look at it.
"I’m not, but I better get used to this." He whispered into your ear. A blush crept over your face and he chuckled huskily. "It's so easy to make you blush."
"You can't even see my face." You pouted.
"I know though." Axel pressed his lips against your cheek. He leaned back and turned you around to face him. You kept the pout on your face. Axel playfully rolled his eyes before pressing his lips against yours roughly. You gave in after a moment and returned the kiss.
Axel pulled back and smiled, "I got you something."
"Hmm?" You were leaning against his chest.
He chuckled and began to dig through his pockets, "Well I figured wearing a ring would chase girls away from coming after me so I wanted to get you a ring to chase away any unwanted guys."
You laughed and shook your head, "If you haven't noticed I suck with jewelry Axel. I've lost both necklaces you've given me."
"Well that's why I got you a bracelet this time." He replied cockily.
"What happened to the ring?"
"Leon said no." Axel huffed, "Apparently it might mess with your gloves to wear a ring."
Axel pulled out a small black box and pulled out a silver metal bracelet. It looked like an enlarged ring. On the outside in solid script 'Axel' was engraved into it.
"My ring says '[Name]'." Axel said as he slipped the bracelet around your wrist. You grinned and hugged him tightly.
"A hug? Come on you can do better than that." Axel teased. You laughed and lifted yourself into your toes so you could press your lips against his.

RENO
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Reno leaning against the doorframe staring at you. A smile was on his face.
"Hello gorgeous." He purred. You couldn't help but laugh at his mock sexy face. Reno took a few wide steps toward you and wrapped his arms around you tightly. He lifted you into the air and squeezed you.
"Are you mocking me?!"
"Yeah." You stuck your tongue out at him. He set your feet on the ground but kept his arms around you. "Got a problem with it yo?"
Reno laughed, "I thought only I could pull off that word without looking like a total loser, but you do it well...yo."
Reno leaned forward and set his forehead against yours. You closed the space and set your lips on his. He was surprised at first and began to kiss back. The moment he tried to though you pulled away and grinned.
"You're killing me", Reno groaned, "You're really killing me."
"You still love me."
Reno's face lit up and he gave you a genuine smile, "Yeah I really do. Which is why I got you something!"
Reno pulled a small black box out from the inside of his black jacket. He held it up and shook it lightly.
"Reno", You sighed, "I don't deserve it. I've lost both necklaces you've gotten me so far!"
"Which is why I went with something different yo!" Reno opened the box to reveal a silver bracelet. It was solid so it looked like an enlarged ring. On the outside in solid script, the word 'Reno' was engraved.
"Oh and there's more!" Reno grinned. He held out his hand where a silver ring was wrapped around his finger. He took it off and you saw your name engraved there.
"It's gorgeous Reno." You gushed and held out your wrist. He snapped it on after slipping his own ring on first. You admired it, then tackled him into a hug. He stumbled back, but still caught you.
"I wanted to get you a matching ring, but Leon said it might mess with your shields." Reno said. You leaned back and kissed him.
"It's perfect."

LEON
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Leon leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his crossed over his chest and a serious look on his face.
"What's wrong?" You asked tucking a lock of your hair behind your ear. Leon uncrossed his arms and walked swiftly towards you. He wrapped his arms around you set his head on top of yours.
"Are you ok?" Leon asked.
"Uhh yeah, are you?"
He pulled back to look you in the eye. Leon's stormy eyes mesmerized you for a moment.
"I'm being serious. You've been out of it since the whole Melody and Vanitas thing."
You gave him a small reassuring smile and nodded your head, "Yes. I am. Are you?"
Leon sighed and nodded, "Of course. I always am."
You had seen his happier side enough to know that the stone faced man in front of you had something on his mind. You reached up and held his chin between your thumb and hand. You softly pulled him down to your level and pressed your lips against his. He remained frozen for only a brief moment before he began to mold his lips to yours. You moved your hand to the back of his neck and he pulled you closer to him.
Finally you pulled back to breath. You left your forehead against his, "Please tell me what's wrong."
Leon sighed, "I just worry about you is all. I'm so afraid that something will happen. You were left alone in a room with Sephiroth and Vanitas because I couldn't get there in time."
"You can’t be everywhere Leon."
"I don’t want to be everywhere. Just where you are is fine."
You blushed and pecked him on the lips, "Don't worry. I'm fine."
Leon leaned back and reached into his jacket pocket, "I have something for you."
"Really?" You smiled. Leon pulled out a small black box and held it up for you to see. Your smile faltered. "Oh it's jewelry?"
Leon's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, "What's wrong with jewelry?"
"Im no good with jewelry Leon. I've lost both necklaces you e gotten me. I don't deserve it." You crossed your arms.
Leon's face smoothed out and he chuckled, "[Name], honey, you act as if you just carelessly set the necklaces somewhere and they got lost. A psychopath crushed the first one and the second one saved your life after you were shot."
"Still..." You couldn’t help but crack a smile, "My luck with necklaces is pretty bad."
"That's why I got you this." He replied and opened the box. Inside was a solid sliver bracelet. On the outside in solid script was 'Leon'. He slipped it onto your wrist then kissed your hand.
"I love it Leon." You gushed. He lifted his hand to show you a silver ring around his ring finger. It was like a miniature version of your bracelet. He saw you looking at it and slipped it off with a knowing smile. He showed you the inside where your name was engraved.
"I wanted to get you a matching ring, but I was afraid of how the metal would react with your shields. The bracelet should be fine though." Leon shrugged.
"Thank you." You replied and hugged him tightly.

SORA
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Sora leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his arms behind his head and a grin on his face.
"Why are you smiling like that?" You chuckled. Sora dropped his arms and walked toward you.
"I dunno. I'm just so happy when I'm around you." Sora shrugged, "Seeing you makes me smile."
"Well I like seeing you smile." You replied and hugged him. Sora wrapped his arms around you tightly.
"I like seeing you smile too. Which is why I'm worried." Sora sighed, "You haven’t been smiling much lately."
You shrugged and gave him a small smile, "I am now."
"Are you ok? I mean with the whole Vanitas Sephiroth thing." Sora asked as he slowly traced his hands up and down your arm.
"I guess. I mean as much as I can be." You sighed, "I'll be fine though. I'm already feeling better with you here."
"Good." Sora gave you another grin. He continued to trace his hands up and down your arms. You felt a cold object brush against your skin. You leaned back and took his hand in yours.
"What is this?" You glanced at the ring on his hand. Sora smiled sheepishly.
"It's my new ring." He replied and twisted it so you could see that your name was engraved on the outside in solid script. "I got a matching one for you."
Before you could reply he pulled away from you and brought out a small black box from his pocket.
"In case you haven't noticed I'm not good with jewelry Sora. I've lost both necklaces you've gotten me."
Sora scoffed, "It wasn't your fault. Besides this isn't a necklace!"
He opened the box and pulled out a solid silver bracelet. On the outside his name was engraved just like yours was on the ring.
"Sora I love it." You gushed. He slipped it onto your wrist.
"I wanted to get you a ring, but Leon said it might mess with your shields." Sora shrugged.
"This is more than enough." You replied and set a kiss on his lips.

CLOUD
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Cloud leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his arms crossed over his chest and a thoughtful look on his face.
"Don't think too hard. You might hurt yourself." You joked. Cloud mocked laughed and walked over to you.
"You're so funny [Name]." He rolled his eyes and pulled you into his arms. You didn't fight against him.
"What are you doing?" You asked. Your back was against his chest with his arms wrapped around you.
"Do I need a reason to hug you?" Cloud asked. You shook your head, "Didn't think so."
Cloud buried his head into the crook of your neck and lightly kissed you there. You blushed lightly and became extremely happy that he couldn't see your pink cheeks. Cloud began to tickle your neck by burying his chin into your shoulder. You laughed and tried to squirm away.
"Cloud!" You yelled in between your laughs. Cloud chuckled and you could feel it in his chest.
"What?" He asked in an innocent tone. You flipped around his arms and lightly shoved his chest with your hand.
"You know what." You stuck your tongue out at him. Cloud leaned his forehead against yours.
"I bought you something." Cloud said suddenly.
"What?"
"I bought you something." He repeated and pulled out a small black box from his pocket. Cloud opened it with his other to reveal a solid silver bracelet. On the outside, in solid script, was his name. "It matches my ring."
Cloud slipped the bracelet onto your wrist before showing you the silver ring on his finger. It had your name engraved on the outside of it.
"I love it Cloud." You gushed. He chuckled and lightly missed you for a moment.
"I wanted to get you a matching ring, but Leon said it might mess with your shields." Cloud shrugged.
"It's perfect. Thank you Cloud." You kissed him on the lips.

VENTUS
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Ven leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a smirk on his face.
"What are you looking at punk?" You asked in a joking manner. Ven held his hands up in mock surrender as he walked towards you.
"Nothing really. Just the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life."
You looked behind you, "I don't see her."
When you turned back to face Ven he was standing only inches away. He kissed the tip of your nose, "I do."
You lightly shoved him away, "What's got you in such a lovey dovey mood?"
"What? I can't shower my beloved with compliments?" Ven scoffed. You narrowed your eyes at him and he chuckled, "Ok ok you caught me. I want you to wear something."
"Oh yeah?" You crossed your arms skeptically, "And that is?"
"Just a little something with my name on it." Ven shrugged, "So everyone knows that you are mine."
You rolled your eyes, "What like a dog collar?"
"Don't be ridiculous [Name]." Ven waved you off then wrapped his arm around you. He bumped his nose against yours playfully, "If it were a dog collar it would have YOUR name on it silly goose."
"Then what is it my sugar pumpkin pie?" You bumped your nose against his in a mocking manner. Ven smirked and let go of you to dig out a small black box.
"Ven in case you haven't noticed my luck with necklaces suck." You sighed and crossed your arms.
"That's why I got you a bracelet little miss know-it-all." Ven said and opened the box. Inside was a solid silver bracelet. On the outside written in solid script was 'Ventus'.
"Ven it's gorgeous." You gushed as he slipped it onto your wrist.
"Can I say it's almost as gorgeous as you without getting criticized?" Ven asked in a sarcastic manner. You rolled your eyes and wrapped him tightly in a hug.
"Thank you Ven. I love it, and I love you." You pressed your lips against his briefly.
"That's all I get? A peck?" Ven asked. You rolled your eyes. Ven wriggled out of your hug, "Check this out."
He lifted his hand to show you that he was wearing a silver ring. Ven twisted it some to show you that your name was engraved on it. "Neat huh? What'll this get me?"
You smiled and rolled your eyes. Quickly you leaned up to kiss him again, but this time Ven put a hand on the back of your head to keep you from pulling away. He smirked in the kiss and moved his hands moved his hands so they were gently cupping your face instead. You could feel the cool metal of his ring against your cheek. You broke away after a moment.
"Now that's more like it." Ven chuckled. You leaned your head against his chest and closed your eyes.

ROXAS
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Roxas leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a small smile on his face.
"Hey Roxas." You greeted. He took his hands out of his pocket and walked towards you. There was a small tint of pink across his cheeks. That was the last thing you noticed before he closed the space between the two of you entirely and pressed his lips against yours.
It all happened so suddenly that it caught you off guard. It didn't take much time for you to melt into the kiss though. You wrapped your hands around his neck and pulled away for air. Roxas kept you close to him though.
"That was...sudden." You breathed. Roxas blushed again.
"Sorry."
"No", You laughed, "It was nice. I've missed you Roxas."
Roxas smiled and pulled away from you. He leaned against the railing and laced his left hand fingers with your right hand. "I've missed you too."
You noticed that he had on a new ring. You lifted your intertwined hands curiously, "When did you get the ring?"
"Pretty recently." Roxas murmured. As he answered you caught sight of your name engraved on the side. "I umm got you one too."
Roxas pulled out a small black box from his pocket. He held it up for you to see.
"I don't know Roxas. I've already lost the two necklaces you gave me." You replied sadly. Roxas gave you a smile and missed your hand. He untangled his fingers from yours so he could open the box and take out what was in it.
It was a solid silver bracelet with 'Roxas' engraved on the outside. Roxas slipped it around your wrist, "I wanted to get you a ring, but Leon said it might mess with your shield."
You kissed him on the lips briefly, "It's amazing. Thank you Roxas."

TERRA
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Terra leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a smile on his face.
"Hey Terra." You turned around and leaned against the railing. Terra pushed off against the doorframe and came to stand in front of you.
"Hi beautiful." He replied as he set his hand against your cheek. You leaned into his hand. "How are you doing?"
"Better." You shrugged. You knew he was talking about the whole Vanitas and Sephiroth thing. Terra sighed lifted his hand. He used his thumb to trace your bottom lip.
"I love seeing you smile [Name]."
A small smile formed on your lips which in turn made Terra smile, "Thanks for always giving me a reason to."
He leaned forward and set his lips lightly on yours. The sweet kiss only lasted a few seconds before he pulled away. Terra began to dig through his pocket. "Hang on I got you something."
"You got me what-" Your sentence was cut off as Terra pulled out a small black box. You immediately recognized it as the type that came from a jewelry store. "Terra, I'm awful with jewelry. I've lost both necklaces you've gotten me."
Terra rolled his eyes, "First off, you didn't lose anything. Second off, since your luck with necklaces was pretty much rotten I decided to go with something different."
He opened the box to reveal a solid silver bracelet. On the outside, in solid script, 'Terra' was engraved. Your eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful bracelet. He slipped it onto your wrist and stuck the box into his pocket.
"I love it Terra." You gushed and hugged him. Terra returned the hug before pulling you back to show you one last thing. He lifted his hand and around his ring finger was a silver ring with your name engraved on the outside of it.
"I wanted to get you a matching ring instead of a bracelet but Leon said it might do something funny to your shields." Terra shrugged. You shook your head and fell into his arms once more.
"I love it Terra. Thank you so much." You rested your head against his chest.

RIKU
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Riku leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a smile on his face.
"Hiya Riku." You turned and gave him a bright smile, "What brings you out here?"
"You." Riku smirked and walked towards you. He pulled his hands out from his pockets and wrapped them around you, "How have you been?"
"Alright I guess", You shrugged, "Considering the circumstances."
Riku nodded and leaned his forehead against yours, "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you."
"Don't be. It was t your fault."
"Then why do I feel like it was? I shouldve been there to help you. I can't even imagine what Vanitas could've done to you, or worse Sephiroth." You flinched at the name.
"Stop." You lifted your hand to cover Riku's mouth, "Stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault that danger seems to follow me wherever I go."
"You are a pretty big danger magnet."
"And I'm pretty good at making life long enemies." You grinned and moved you hand. Riku chuckled and pressed his lips against yours briefly.
"I have something for you."
"Oh yeah? And that is?"
Riku leaned back and pulled a black box out of his pocket. You opened your mouth to protest when he cut you off.
"I know that your luck with necklaces is fairly rotten, so I decided to try something new." He opened the box to reveal a solid silver bracelet with his name engraved on the outside of it, "Maybe bracelets are more your thing."
You smiled and lifted your wrist so he could slide it on. "It's gorgeous Riku. Thank you."
Riku shrugged and stuck the box back into his pocket, "Anything for you. Besides I have one of my own."
He lifted his hand and you saw that he was wearing a silver ring on his left hand. On the outside you could see your name written just like his was on your bracelet.
"I wanted to get you a ring too, but Leon said it might mess with your shields."
You leaned your head against his chest and closed your eyes, "It's more than enough Riku. Thank you."

ZEXION
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Zexion leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his arms crossed and a small half smile on his face.
"Fancy seeing you here." You smiled.
"I was the one who told Fuu to send you out here", Zexion walked towards you after uncrossing his arms, "So it's really not that big of a surprise."
"Why'd you want me out here?" You asked curiously.
"Three main reasons really."
"Oh yeah? Those are?"
"First off I wanted to check on you, how are you handling the whole Melody and Vanitas situation?"
Your smile faltered, "I'm not doing totally awful."
"That's not really what I wanted to hear."
"It's the truth." You shrugged, "Next reason?"
Zexion pulled out a black box, "I have something for you, and I figured since your luck with necklaces was not good I would go for a different approach."
He opened the box to reveal a solid silver bracelet with his name engraved on the outside in solid script. Your eyes widened as he took it out of the box and slipped it onto your wrist.
"It matches my ring." Zexion smiled and lifted his left hand. Around his finger was a silver ring with your name engraved on the outside. "I wanted to get you a ring as well but Leon said it was a bad idea for your shields."
"I love it Zexion." You gushed and hugged him tightly. He kept his arms around you and pulled you close to him. Your head was leaning on his chest. "So what was that third reason?"
Zexion chuckled, "I wanted to do this."
He leaned back then pressed his lips against yours. It was brief and meaningful and left you with a light blush. You smiled and rested your head on his chest again.

DEMYX
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Demyx leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a smile on his face.
"Demy, hi." Your face lit up at the sight of him. He rushed over to you and pulled you into a tight hug.
"I've missed you so much [Name]." He buried his head into the crook of your neck. You giggled and nodded.
"I've missed you too."
He leaned back and have you a huge Demyx sized grin. You cupped his face and stood on your tiptoes to plant a kiss on the corner of his mouth.
"Silly [Name]", Demyx laughed, "You missed."
He leaned forward and set his lips completely on top of yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he lifted you off the ground. Finally after a moment he set your feet back on the ground and pulled away.
"You keep distracting me. I wanted to give something to you." Demyx let go of you and pulled out a black box. He opened it and showed you a solid silver bracelet with his name engraved on the outside of it.
"Demy it's gorgeous, but I've already lost both necklaces you've gotten me." You frowned. Demyx laughed and slipped the bracelet onto your wrist.
"This isnt a necklace though! And look", Demyx lifted his left hand an showed you the ring he had on his finger. Your name was engraved on the outside of it, "I have a matching ring. I wanted to get you a ring too, but Leon said it'd mess with your hand...glove...shield thingies."
You grinned and wrapped your arms around Demyx, "Thank you Demy. I love it."

AURON
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Auron leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his arms crossed and a pleased look on his face.
"What?" You smiled and leaned against the railing. Auron walked over with a shrug.
"Nothing. I just missed you." Auron pulled you into a tight hug. You leaned against his solid chest and closed your eyes. His heart beat was steady and comforting. "Are you ok [Name]?"
"Yes." You replied smoothly, "I'm fine."
"Alright." Auron didn't sound completely convinced. "You know if you need anything to come to me right?"
You opened your eyes and leaned back to look at him. Quickly, you stood on your tip toes and pressed your lips against his, "I know."
Auron gave you a half smile, "I have a surprise for you."
Auron pulled out a small black box as you watched in fascination. He opened it and showed you a solid silver bracelet with his name engraved on the outside.
"It's amazing Auron, but", You sighed, "I've already lost bit necklaces you've gotten me."
"Well this [Name]", He slipped it onto your wrist, "Is a bracelet."
You chuckled and nodded, "Thank you."
He shrugged, "It matches mine."
Auron lifted his left hand for you to see. Around his finger was a silver rig with your name engraved on the outside.
"I wanted to get you a ring as well, but Leon said it might mess with your shields."
You hugged him tightly and placed your head on his chest like before, "I love it Auron. Thank you."

CID
You stood there a bit longer just gazing at the view. Suddenly you heard a sigh and quickly turned around to see Cid leaning against the doorframe staring at you. He had his hands stuck in his pants pockets and a smug look on his face.
"Darlin' you're gorgeous. You know that right?" He asked and walked towards you. You giggled and hugged him.
"Sugar, I love you." You replied with a laugh. Cid laughed as well.
"I love you too, but what's with the nickname hon?"
"Well you have all these cute nicknames for me, I need to find you one too."
Cid shook his head with a smile, "Well sugar is somethin' I'd call you."
"How about..."
"How about Cid? Hmm?" He pecked you on the forehead, "Now hush, I gotta surprise for you."
"Oh really? What is it?"
Cid pulled a small black box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a solid silver bracelet with his name engraved on the outside.
"Cid, I've lost both necklaces you've gotten me. I don't deserve this." You frowned. Cid took your wrist in his hand and slipped the bracelet on.
"Sweetheart you deserve more than this. Besides I figure your luck with bracelets might be better than your luck with necklaces." Cid winked. You laughed and set a kiss on his lips.
"Thank you Cid."
He shrugged, "No problem. It matches my own. See."
Cid lifted his left hand to show you the silver ring around his finger. It had your name engraved on the outside of it.
"I wanted to get you a ring too, but grumpy Squallhart said it'd mess with your glove shield things." Cid shrugged. You laughed and hugged him.
"It's perfect Cid."

END OF INDIVIDUAL RESULTS (thank goodness)

[BOC] walked you to your room where everyone else was sleeping. You missed him goodnight before rushing to your makeshift bed on the floor. You slipped under the covers with a small smile on your face.