Spring Days *Epilogue* [Sora, Zack, Cid]

This has three individual results. The first is Sora, then Zack, and then Cid.

___________

SORA

The little girl sat on the back porch blowing bubbles. The backyard was small and cozy with growing green grass and a tree casting shade across the back. The little girl put away the bubbles and began to watch a group of ants walk across the porch. People who saw her said she looked exactly like her mother, just with the brown hair and dark blue eyes of her father. She wore a white tank top with bright pink shorts. Her small feet were stuck in tiny flip flops covered in hearts.

She was four years old and she lived in Destiny Islands. She wasn't at her house right now, but the house of her Aunt. Of course the woman she called her aunt wasn't really her aunt at all, but her godmother. This little girl's name was Natalie Lowes, and her parents were Namine and Gabriel Lowes.

A tall figure snuck up behind her and lifted her off the ground with a fake roar. The little girl giggled and laughed as she was thrown over his shoulder.

"Daddy! Daddy! Stop!" She laughed. Gabe smiled and pulled her from his shoulder into his arms. He pretended to eat her stomach making the little girl burst into a whole new round of laughter.

He stopped and kissed her forehead, "Come on baby, Mama wants you to eat some watermelon inside."

Gabe carried his little girl into the back door and set her down. The house was like the backyard in the fact that it was small and cozy. Perfect for a family just beginning to grow. The living room which was decorated with a sea side type feel was connected to the dining room. In the dining room, sitting around a light shade wood table were a small group of people.

Lauren Tolbert was sitting by her husband Cody. Years ago the two of them tried to have a child, but a miscarriage stole their dream away. It destroyed the couple, but now they sat at the table holding their three month old daughter, Emily Hanna Tolbert.

Across the table was Namine with her blonde hair held up in a bun. She had a plate of sliced watermelon in front of her ready for her daughter. Natalie grinned and ran over to her mother who greeted her with a kiss. Namine pulled her into her lap, as Natalie began to munch on the fresh fruit. Gabe took the empty seat beside her.

Now sitting at the head of the table beside an empty seat was a face none of those at the table were too familiar with. The woman was a guest that they had recently met. Her light brown hair was pulled into a lazy ponytail as her blue eyes read over the various papers she kept in front of her.

"Sorry about the wait." You chirped as you walked back into the room from the kitchen. In your hands were two sodas and on your left ring finger was a wedding ring you had worn for three years now. "Here you go."

You handed one to the new woman who smiled brightly and thanked you. Quickly you took the seat beside her.

"What happened next? It's been four years since you laid down on the trolley tracks." The woman asked.

You shrugged with a smile, "I started my new adventure. Sora and I started college, we got married..."

She scribbled down some notes and smiled to herself, "Thank you so much for this. For taking the time to talk to me. All of you."

"It was no problem at all." Lauren waved her hand as Emily began to wiggle in her arms. Big C took her and slid his chair out so he could walk around the room with her.

He agreed with his wife though, "It was kind of fun talking about it."

"Do you have everything you need now to write the book?" Namine asked wiping the left over watermelon from Natalie's grinning lips.