Spring Days *28*

This one is really short too (*shoots self*)

The next one is going to be MUCH longer dont worry.

COMMENT & VOTE

_______________________________________

"Now fire."

You pulled the trigger sending a bullet into the target set up across the room. It hit on the edge of the red bulls eye. Big C nodded his head from beside you. "Not bad Mini [N]."

"Thanks." You replied and put the gun's safety on, then you set it down. This gun was heavier than your old gun, but thanks to Big C you had been getting used to it the past few days.

"Now why'd you set it down? Who said we were done?"

You rolled your eyes and turned around to face the target again. It felt normal having a gun in your hand now. You turned the safety off and aimed.

It had been three days since you spoke to Amber. Much planning had been put into the plan that you knew nothing about. All you were told was to be in a specific spot at a certain time and they haven't even told you that yet. It was frustrating, but you tried not to think about it too much. You had spent most of the last few days with [BOC], though neither of you ever talked about the plan or what was to come. His reasoning was that he didn't want to upset you and yours was that you didn't plan on letting him die.

Three more bullets made their way to the target. All three entered the red area where you were aiming.

"Look at you. Want me to sign you up for the TITAN program?" Big C joked.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny."

Big C clapped you on the back making you stumble forward. He motioned for you to put your gun away with a smirk. You happily compiled and after turning the safety back on, stuck it into your holster. Big C winked and began to walk away.

"Meet me in the main room later."

"Sure thing!" You replied and bent over to tie your shoe again. Big C stepped out of the makeshift target practice room.

[END OF DEFAULT]

[READ IF YOUR BOC IS NOT SORA]

The sound of footsteps echoed through the room making you look up. Sora stood at the doorway nervously. He shifted from foot to foot before giving you a small wave.

"Hi [Name]. I was looking for you."

"You were?" You walked over, "How come? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah it's fine, you uh want to take a walk with me?"

"Sure." You nodded with a smile. The two of you took a left at the entrance so you'd be going the long way towards the main halls. You could tell Sora was nervous by the way he fidgeted while he walked. "You ok, Sora?"

He snapped his head toward you and nodded, "Yeah! I just wanted to... talk to you about something."

"And that is?"

Sora bit his lower lip and sighed, "I just want to apologize about trying to get between you and [BOC]."

You could tell where this conversation was going already and gave him a warm smile, "Sora it's ok I-"

"No I just...I mean I've understood for a long time, but I was afraid maybe we wouldn't get to hang out anymore or-or we wouldn't be friends."

The look of worry on Sora's face was genuine and that made you frown. You grabbed his arm and stopped his steps. Then you quickly pulled him into a hug.