Spring Days *16*

This chapter is dedicated to the person I dedicated it to b/c I told her I would :)

I just wanted to apologize to you guys about how i ranted on the last chapter about my new hater. It really wasn't that big of a deal. I was just angry. I don't care about her or her messages because I have you guys and y'alls awesomeness far outweighs her negativity ;D

Love y'all! Enjoy the chapter!

______________________________________

The next morning you woke up to see the entire room you were in was empty except for two people. It was no surprise to see Tifa sitting on the edge of the table with a small smile on her face. You sat up in surprise at the other woman.

"Oh, morning [Name]." Jessica, the rebel leader, gave you a small wave, "Hope we didn't wake you."

"Morning." You mumbled and rubbed your eyes to make sure you weren't dreaming. When you reopened your eyes Jessica was still there smiling at you.

She looked exactly the same except for her new injuries. The ones she received last time you saw her had obviously healed, but now she had new ones that looked fresh. Her left cheekbone was bruised and her lip looked as if it were healing from being busted open. Also her arms were scratched up.

"You look awful Jessica." You murmured and stood up. Tifa gave you a look. Jessica laughed.

"It's nice to see you too."

You blushed and covered your mouth. You hadn't meant to say that out loud, "I'm so sorry. I meant you look like you just got out of a rough fight."

"I know what you meant. Don't worry about it." She waved you off. "Mulan has breakfast down the hall if you want it."

You nodded. Breakfast sounded pretty good right now. You waved at Tifa and Jessica then left the room. Your first stop was the bathroom so you could wash your face and freshen up. As you stepped outside of the bathroom and turned to head to the dining room you ran into Ping. He stood in front of you grinning.

"Well hey there buddy. Did you sleep well?" You asked him.

"Yes I did. You're very pretty." He declared suddenly. You weren't expecting it and chuckled.

"Oh we'll thank you Ping. You're very cute too." You ruffled his black shaggy hair.

"Will you marry me?"

Your eyes widened, "Erm what?"

"We could live in a big house and everything!" Ping smiled widely.

"O-Oh well I don't Ping...I don't think-"

"Why not?" Ping frowned and pouted. His sad face instantly made you feel bad.

"Because she's already taken sport." Angeal walked down the hallway behind you.

[END OF DEFAULT]

[READ IF ANGEAL IS YOUR BOC]

Angeal wrapped his arm around your shoulders and gave Ping a small grin. Ping crossed his arms and pouted. "No fair."

"Hey kid, I saw her first. Besides you wouldn't believe how much trouble this one is." Angeal shook his head and made a tsking noise with his tongue.

"Hey!" You cried but they ignored you.

"She is?" Ping asked with wide eyes. Angeal nodded his head solemnly.

"I've fought through 14 other guys to win her heart and everyday she finds trouble somewhere. She has four different guys out to kill her."