Spring Days *32*

Alrighty this one is SUPER short mainly because it's just a filler chapter. Chapter 33 will be posted tomorrow (or maybe later today if I get around to it). I'm almost done with 33 I just have to finish the Ven result for it so you Ven fans have that to look forward to.

Anyways, the way I see it this series will end probably around 34 or 35. Then it'll have an epilogue that will be really long, fantastic, and great, and it'll take me forever to write probably so yeah...I want to be completely done with this series by the end of August so, wish me luck.

COMMENT & VOTE

___________________

Another three days passed of staying in a hotel doing nothing. Apparently you were in the same hospital in Passim that you stayed in during the winter. You didn't breach that topic often though because it put your parents on edge listening to stories about you being shot.

Luckily, it was the last day for you and Big C. Vanitas had already headed back to Hollow Bastion two days ago. He didn't say goodbye, but that didn't really surprise you all that much. You were currently in the bathroom changing from the hospital gown into normal clothes. You didn't think it'd feel this good to be wearing jeans and a baggy shirt.

"-and that's it. [Name] is checked out."

You stepped out of the bathroom to see the doctor leave. Both your parents were standing by the bed with bags of belongings. Some things were yours, but most of it came from your destroyed house on Earth. It was all your mom and dad could save.

"Good news [Name]", Your mom chirped happily, "We got approved for the housing settlement outside of Sector 2!"

"We'll stay there until Earth can be lived on again." Your dad grabbed a few bags, "Now hurry and grab that duffel bag, the cab should be coming soon."

"There's even a high school nearby where you can re-do your senior year. I still can't believe you let your grades fall behind." Your mom sighed. You shook your head and grabbed your dad's hands before he could leave the room.

"No."

"What honey?"

"I-I can't live here. Not on Passim." You shook your head. You’d rather live anywhere than on Passim. All this planet held for you was bad luck. "I have to go back."

"Back where? That Halo Bastion place?" Your mom looked shocked.

"Hollow. Hollow Bastion, and yeah." You nodded. A smile lit your features, "Guys I need to go home."

"[Name]-", Your dad began.

"I have a house there and everything! It used to belong to my friend Lauren. It's small and was recently kinda wrecked, but most of it is fixed! We can stay there! I-I'll sleep on the couch, you guys can get my room." You said, "Please. Not Passim. Hollow Bastion feels almost as much as a home as Earth did. The only thing that was missing was...well, it was you guys."

Your parents glanced at each other with skeptical looks. Your mom came over and cupped your face, "Do you really want to go back to Hollow Bastion?"

"More than anything."

Your mom pulled you into a hug, "Then we will. As long as you pull up those grades and graduate in the next year for crying out loud [Name] [Middle Name] [Surname]."

"We still need to go to Sector 2. The contract says we have to occupy the house for at least a week. Then we'd sign the paperwork and let someone else get the house." Your dad shrugged, "We can get back there in about two weeks kiddo."

You glanced at the calendar on the wall and marked the date in your mind. It was May 21st and graduation was on the 24th. You may not be able to graduate that day, but you definitely wouldn't miss watching your friends cross that stage.