Spring Days *1*

• Dedicated to To all my amazing fans(:

Awww dont you just love that new book smell? :D

Leave me some comments below on which characters you wanna spend the most time with!

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Your palms were sweaty. Then again that wasn't the only thing sweating. It seemed like the sweat was nervously pouring down your face, and the dark purple celebratory robe seemed heavy on you. You readjusted the matching dark purple cap.

Graduation day.

You stood nervously on the side of the stage waiting for your name to be called. You closed your eyes and counted in your mind. After you passed number 30 you heard your name being called by a familiar voice.

"[Name]!"

You opened your eyes and looked onto the stage. The crowd was filled with your friends and Hanna stood in the middle of the stage holding your diploma. The shock of seeing her didn’t stop you from racing across the stage to tackle her into a hug. You also didn't question it either.

Your arms wrapped tightly around her but she didn't move. After a moment you looked up to see her staring at you with pure black eyes. She grinned deviously and her form began to change. You stumbled back as she completely morphed into Xemnas. The diploma turned into gun.

Quickly, you spun your head to look over the crowd at your friends. The cap spun off your head and onto the stage. Your jaw fell open as you saw not a single one of your friends were out there. Instead the crowd was filled with people you'd least want to see. Rufus sat up front between Kadaj and Loz. Besides Kadaj was Sephiroth and on the other side of Loz was the King and Rex. In the row just behind him was the King's security group, as in Dhannon, Racer, Carly, and Riley. You spun away from their dark glares to see Xemnas had raised the gun and pointed it at your head. A dark smirk lit his face as he pulled the trigger.

You shot up out of bed with your heart pounding at a million miles per hour. You clutched your bed sheets as your breathing began to slow.

"[Name]? You ok?"

Your eyes shot up to see Ven standing at the base of your bed holding a bucket of water over his head. He was wearing just a pair of white swim trunks so you could see every inch of his upper body. A blush covered your cheeks.

"V-Ven?" You asked pulling the bedsides onto your body, "What are you doing in my room? What are you doing in my house?!"

He lowered the bucket and held it in his arms rather than over his head. Ven shrugged nonchalantly, "You're front door was open."

"Which isn't very safe [Name]." Cloud's voice said from the hall. A moment later he walked in wearing only his khaki cargo shorts. His chest was bare and you resisted the urge to bury your face into your pillow to hide your ever growing blush. Roxas walked up behind him in swim trunks as well. Why oh why did the Strife boys have to have such nice bodies?

"You guys wake her?" Roxas asked Cloud then he glanced at you, "Oh morning [Name]."

"What are you guys doing in my house?!" You cried again pulling your blanket higher. It was a warm night and your A/C was on the fritz so you slept in a tank top and your underwear.

"Like the moron said", Cloud nodded towards Ven who turned to glare at his older brother, "You left your front door unlocked. You're lucky we walked in. It could've been an axe murderer."

"I remember someone", You put emphasis on the last word as you shot a light glare at Cloud, "Told me that it was ok to keep your door unlocked."

Cloud rolled his eyes. Ven laughed at his brother's expense, "Anyways get dressed [Name]. We're having a water day."