Spring Days *4*

Hey guys sorry for taking so long. Ive been dealing with a family emergency, but I thank you guys for your paitence! :D

Now I didnt check for errors...so there may be a few...sorry...

Anyways! Enjoy chapter four!

COMMENT AND VOTE

________________________________________________

The warm water ran over your body, soothing you. You had just groggily woke up and dragged yourself to the bathroom down the hall for a well needed shower. Last thing you remembered was falling asleep on Sora's back, and then waking up in your old room. You assumed Roxas, Ven, and Cloud already knew you were here.
With a reluctant sigh you shut the water off and began to dry yourself off. Casually, and without much thought, you wrapped the towel around your body and stepped out of the bathroom. It was a short walk to your room down the hall. Of course it was your luck that the moment you got halfway down the hall someone bounded up the stairs stopping in front of you.
"O-Oh [N-Name]!" Roxas averted his eyes as quickly as he could, "S-Sorry I was coming to make sure you woke up."
You blushed and rushed by him. After making it to your room you shut the door quickly and leaned against it. That had been a bit awkward. You had completely forgotten that you were once again living with three guys. It would be wise to quickly regain the habit of taking clothes to the bathroom with you.
The clock by your bedside flashed '7:24' AM. School would be starting soon. You still could wear whatever you wanted so you opened your suitcase and began to look for something. You were able to find a pair of jeans that weren't too bad, but finding a shirt was harder. Finally, after realizing all your good shirts had been torn in some way, you stood and stormed out of your room wearing only your jeans, bra, and a towel wrapped around your torso.
Ven stepped out of his room and smirked, "Morning [Name]. Believe it or not the teachers might not be to happy with your fashion choice."
"Do you have a shirt I can borrow? All mine are destroyed." You asked holding the towel close to your body.
Ven nodded and walked back into his room. You hovered by the doorway as he dug through his closet. Finally he pulled out a white button up shirt. He handed it to you. "It'll be a bit big, but it'll work. Just roll up the sleeves."
You gave him a smile before heading back to your room, "Thanks Ven!"
After quickly dressing into Ven's shirt and rolling up the sleeves you rushed down the stairs to the kitchen.
"We don't need you to walk us to school Cloud." Ven rolled his eyes. He was sitting at the kitchen table, probably waiting for you.
"It's just a safety precaution. Morning [Name]." Cloud gave you a forced smile.
"We can take care of [Name] ourselves." Ven argued.
"Yeah? Well who's gonna take care of you two then? Hmm genius?"
"We can handle ourselves..." Ven grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest.
Roxas walked down the stairs next. He was wearing a plain dark blue T-shirt, jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes. It just so happened to be exactly what Ven was wearing as well.
"Dude!" Ven cried as he stood. Cloud laughed loudly as Roxas sighed. Even you let out a small giggle. You realized how much you had missed the Strife's morning time antics when you lived alone.
"I guess I'll go change." Roxas turned to walk back up stairs.
"Nope we're gonna be late, let's go." Cloud pulled his brother back and pushed both them out the door as you followed behind.
"Cloud!" Ven argued.
The four of you walked down the street towards the school. As you arrived on campus Sora walked up with Vanitas following unhappily behind him.
"Morning guys!" Sora chirped happily.
Everyone returned the greeting. Vanitas smirked when he noticed how the blonde twins had dressed this morning.
"Well Venny aren't you adorable. Matching with your brother."
Ven clenched his fist and stormed off muttering under his breath. Cloud shrugged nonchalantly.
"I'll see you guys after school." Cloud walked off towards the football field house which contained Leon's office.
Sora, Vanitas, Roxas, and you walked into the school to go to class. Roxas gave you a wave before walking down the hall away from the three of you.
"What's your first period Vanitas?" You asked curiously. Your history classroom was literally only a few doors away.
"History with you and the twerp."
"Hey!" Sora complained. You gave Vanitas a small glare as you tepid into the room. Vanitas smirked smugly before breeding by you towards Xigbar.
Xigbar actually turned out to be a pretty cool teacher. He was one of your favorites beside Lauren. You took your seat and Sora sat down beside you.
"Who are you?" Xigbar said as he sat perched on the side of his desk. He had a book held open in his hands.
"Vanitas Squallhart."
Xigbar raised his eyebrows in curiosity, "Didn't know Sora and Leon had another brother."
"I'm their cousin."
Xigbar nodded and glanced around the room. "Take a seat by [Name]."
"Wha-?" You cried out, "Alice sits beside me! She's just not here today!"
Xigbar shrugged, "Well he can sit there for now until we get a new desk."
Vanitas' smug smile grew as he took the open seat on the other side of you. He leaned forward and gave you a casual wink. His keyblade necklace hung loosely around his neck.
You had tried to pay attention in class. You really did. History here seemed to be one of your worst subjects mainly because of all the little details that everyone else knew just by living in Hollow bastion you were clueless to. Unfortunately, Vanitas was apparently too good at this subject so rather than pay attention he did everything he could to annoy you. When the bell rang you jumped out of your seat and basically ran out the door.
"Bye [Name]!" You heard Sora faintly yell. You felt bad for ditching Sora but not bad enough to go back and face Vanitas again.
You got to your second period a bit earlier than usual so only a few other students and Lauren were in class.
"Ms. Bea!" You cheered.
"Actually it's Mrs. Tolbert now." Lauren winked, "Beside I told you that you could still call me Lauren."
You took your seat, "Alright, how was your honeymoon."
"Ahhhhmazing!" She sang. You laughed as she began to tell you about her trip with Big C.
"Hey [Name]. Hey Lauren." Ven walked in casually. He tossed his books on his brother's desk then sat on top of his own.
Lauren began to scold Ven for sitting on the desk when Namine walked in with Roxas. It was obvious that Namine was pregnant now, due to the weight gain.
"Hey Roxas! Hey Namine!" You chirped. They took their seats as Lauren went to the front of class.
"How's the baby?" You asked. Namine smiled widely at you as her hand traced over her belly. You caught a glance at the ring on her left hand.
"Getting stronger every day." She replied.
"When do you find out if it's a girl or boy?"
"In about a month and a half. Gabe and I are thinking of not finding out though so it's a surprise."
You opened your mouth to reply when Lauren called for everyone's attention. The two of you turned to face the front of class.
The rest of the school day seemed to go by quickly. You even got to see Yuna, KK, and Paine when they stopped by during lunch to run an errand. By the time you got to your last class with Cid you decided to just sit out and watch the volleyball team practice with Tifa. Honestly you hadn't even known Tifa ever played volleyball. Heck you didn't even know the school HAD a volleyball team. They were fairly good though.
"Can [Name] [Surname] please come to the office please." A voice crackled over the gym intercom. Tifa glanced at you. You nodded at her, stood up, and then walked towards the exit. Cid was praise with the baseball team so you couldn't tell him where you were going, but you figured letting Tifa know was enough. You began the long walk towards the office alone.

A/N: Hey guys leave me some ideas of things you want to occur in my series! I need some ideas! It could be any little activity you want! Like maybe a group sport thing or….i don’t know…anything really. I can’t come up with any examples b/c, well, to have an example I would need an idea which I lack… Anyways leave me some ideas guys!!