Spring Days *8*

I meant to publlish this yesterday. Hopefully 9 will be out tonight. Anyways thanks so much for all the feedback guys! Keep sending it in!

Did you guys know Deangirl22 is back on Quizilla? And that she's writing a new KH/FF HS? Im so excited lol. You guys should go check it out! (But still keep reading mine haha dont abandon me lol)

Oh also check out the story of the author who this chapter is dedicated too! She's writing a story from Alice's perspective and it's awesome to see what is going on in Hollow Bastion other then what [Name] does.

Also! This chapter has Zack as a result so look out for that.

COMMENT & VOTE & FAN

____________________________________________________

Tifa was speaking, but your mind was elsewhere. In fact, you weren't even sure where your mind was. You were so nervous it felt like your heart was going to implode in your chest. It was Saturday. Game day. Destiny Islands was here and so was half of Hollow Bastion. You caught a glimpse of the crowd before walking into the locker room. Your friends were here, of course, but there were also at least a hundred that you didn't know.

"You girls can do it. Let's go." Tifa cheered. The others girls cheered as well but you remained silent.

The team rushed out of the locker room, but you were frozen. A soft hand rested on your shoulder.

"Don't be nervous [Name]. You've been doing great this week. I know you can do this." Tifa encouraged you.

You gave her a weak smile before following her out. The moment you stepped out you could hear the wild cheers from Destiny Island's crowd. They were warming up on the court. Tifa walked towards the home side.

[End of Default]

[READ THIS IS ZACK IS YOUR BOC]

A pair of arms slipped around your waist. You turned your head to see who and was greeted by a pair of lips.

"Hey gorgeous." Zack grinned. Your nerves seemed to melt away in his arms. He loosened his grip so you could turn around to face him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to cheer my girl on of course." He rolled his eyes but kept his smile wide. His eyes traced your figure and you couldn't help but blush a bright pink. The HBA volleyball consisted of a pair of dark purple spandex, white kneepads, and gym shoes with short socks. Because this was a home game the team was wearing the long sleeved jerseys. They were white with dark purple lettering, and they were skin tight. The uniform didn't leave much to the imagination.

"I'm glad you came Zack." You mindlessly bit your lower lip. Your mind thought back to the game and the nerves began to resettle.

Zack lifted his hand to your face and smoothed out the nervous crease your scrunched up eyebrows had made. "Don't be so nervous [Name]. You're gonna do fine. I promise."

"You don't know that." You mumbled.

He leaned forward to set a soft kiss on your lips. It was brief but sweet. Zack broke the small peck and kissed you one last time on the forehead, "I do. I've seen you practicing and I know you. You put all your dedication into this for Tifa so I know you'll succeed. Just do your best [Name]. I promise it will be enough."

You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly. He lifted you off the ground for a few seconds.

"Come on. I'll walk you to the court." He kept his arm around your shoulders as he led you to the home side.