Spring Days *33*

To be honest, this is the last normal chapter. There is a chapter 34, but it will be laid our differently than a normal chapter and then after 34 is the epilogue. My plan is to finish this before I leave for college on the 21st. That gives me like five days to write the 15 epilogues. Wish me luck guys, and I hope you enjoy this (kinda) last chapter!

_________________________

All you could hear was the sound of the black and white clock in the back ticking away. There was only one desk left in the history classroom you were so used to, and you were currently sitting in it. The entire school had mostly filed out since it was 4:55. The only people left were the few teachers rambling through the halls and you. On your desk was a closed and sealed test packet along with two pencils and a rather large eraser that Vanitas had thrown at you before you walked in for testing. All your friends had come and wished you luck and that had put your nerves slightly at ease. Vexen was the one administering the test and he sat at his desk with an unhappy look drawn on his face. He was waiting for the clock to hit 5:00 exactly to start the test.

You sighed and leaned back in your seat trying to go over all the information in your head once more. At the side of the room standing outside of the first window was Yuffie. You turned your head to look at her curiously. Then in the next window stood a bored looking Vanitas. The third window had a beaming Sora, and the last window had Ven.

All of them suddenly held up large signs. You let out a laugh unintentionally causing Vexen to notice them. He rushed toward the windows to pull down the blinds as you read the signs.

"Good luck [Name]!" Sora's sign read but at the corner you could see a multitude of names signed.

"Don't screw it up stay." Vanitas held up his poorly made sign. It looked like he has just scrawled the words into the poster board.

"Number one is B!" Yuffie's sign read as she grinned and jumped up and down.

"Vanitas is a moron." Ven's sign said. He smirked to yourself but gave you a happy wink.

"You're friends are quite the hassle." Vexen grumble and sat back down at the desk after shutting all the windows. He glanced at the clock then cleared his throat. "You may begin now. You have exactly and hour and thirty minutes to complete it."

With a deep breath you opened the packet and began. The questions ranged from the history of Hollow Bastion to the literature movements in Passim. Math equations were thrown in and you weren't even allowed a calculator.

You worked diligently and gave each question your all. Your eyes grew tired and your hand began to cramp, but you didn't slow down. The last thing to do was a short essay. The topic was unusual though. It wasn't an academic question because this portion of the test was more about seeing your writing style. The topic was: 'Write about the biggest adventure you've ever went on.'

A sly smile slipped onto your lips as you glanced at the clock. There was twenty minutes left and you knew you'd be able to finish in time so you began to write.

"Time's up." Vexen called as the clock struck 6:30. You took one last deep breath as you rose from your seat and carried the papers to him. Vexen took them from you, "You'll be notified in the morning on whether you passed or failed."

You nodded and brushed out of the classroom then out of the school building. Outside stood Xion, Yuffie, and Olette. They all smiled at you.

"So how'd it go?" Olette asked.

"Did you ace it?!" Yuffie wrapped her arm around your shoulder and began to drag you away. Xion and Olette followed closely.

"I think I did alright. I won't know until tomorrow though." You shrugged.