Chapter Three

Danny's POV

*Picture of : Danny's House*

Honk!

Honk!

I looked out my window to see Luke outside honking his car at me to hurry up. Rushing out of the house I grabbed an apple and ran out the door before he left me.

My parents left for work earlier then usual, I guess it was another serious emergency, It's been a week since I've haven't seen my parents.

They left me a note everyday about how sorry they were and that they're going to make it up to me but they never did back then...what's different about this time?

Locking the door behind me, I ran toward Luke's car. "Hey, Lucas" I said. He gave me a disgusted look and sighed.

"...You know I hate it when you call me that" he said driving off to school. "Yes I do" I smiled.

"So, how's you and Sargo?"

"Who? Oh. Yea. W-We broke up..."

"Again?! Ugh. What happened now? Wait. Don't tell me he cheated on you with that ballet dancer again-?" I asked, Luke gave me a look. "-I'm sorry, Luke"

Luke patted my head, I slapped it away "I'm not some type of pet, I hate it when you pet me" I sneered, he laughed.

Luke has the most beautiful laugh... I love it when he's happy, it makes me happy.

"I know. And it's alright, Danny. I was going to dump him anyway, it was about time for me to be single" he chuckled. "I'm glad your happy" I smiled at him. Luke parked his car, a crowd of girls started to circle around the entrance of the school.

...What the heck is going on over there?

I turned towards Luke and he shook his shoulders. He put his arms around me as we walked into the school. I tried to see what was going on but there were too many girls in the way, I couldn't see a thing. "What do you think that was all about?" I asked Luke.

"Maybe it's that new Bad Boy student. I never seen so much girls drool over one guy before, he must be all that"

"I suppose"

"You seem like the only girl not fazed by his looks, Danny"

"First of all, I don't even know how he looks like and even if I did I would never be into him. I don't date Bad Boys"

Luke chuckled "Danny, you never ever dated a guy before". I punched him on the arm."Awh. You look adorable when you get embarrassed, I bet you'll look even cuter blushing"

"Shut up. I can date any boy I want, I just choose not to. I want to focus on college not a short term relationship" I huffed. "Of course you can, Danny." Luke smiled. "Let's hurry to class before we're late" We rushed to class.

Finally, lunch time.

There was yet another crowd of girls around the lunch table in the corner.

He's here...

"Yo. Danny, over here" Luke yelled, I smiled walking towards his table by the window. "Hey, Luke" I sat down eating my hamburger.

"Look at that...he has even more fans. Must be that famous" Luke said looking at the table surrounded by girls.

"I guess. Hey, we should do something tomorrow since it's Friday"

"Like what?"

"Movies? Sleepover?"

"Sure. We can go watch that new horror/thriller movie I heard about"