Chapter Fifteen

Danny's POV

D-Date?...Date?! He asked me out on a date?! Technically he didn't ask but still, he wants to take me out on a date. Oh, what do I do? How do I act?...What do I wear? Something...Sexy? Nerdy? Normal? Badgirl-ish? So much pressure. Should I ask Luke to pick my outfit? No. My training wheels are off, I can do this.

Walking inside I noticed my parents are home, they usually leave a note on the fridge.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Oh my, you don't look so well? Are you sick? Are you on your monthly? What me to buy you some tampons?" My mother asked.

"No thank you, mom. I'm fine, it's just a little hangover" I said taking a seat on the kitchen table. "Our little munchkin had her first hangover" My dad smiled at me, patting my head, I rolled my eyes.

"Guys...I-I need to ask you something, rather...important" I said, my face felt hot.

"What is it sweetheart? You know you can tell us anything." They both smiled sweetly at me.

Maybe, I should just ask Luke....

"How-How...do I. I mean, someone-he. This went alot more smoothly in my head. Ok, let me start over" I said taking a deep breath. "A guy asked me out on a date tomorrow. Well, he didn't really ask, more like demanded" I said.

My parents stood there staring at me, dumbfounded.

Why are they staring at me like that? Do u have something on my face? Teeth? Or is it that they don't believe me? Of course they wouldn't I'm a social outcast, the girl in the shadow.

"My baby is going on her first date tomorrow! Oh goodness me. I've been waiting for this day to come, we always thought you were going to die alone with 10 cats or something but don't worry we never lost faith in you, darling" my mom said kissing on the top of my head.

Why do I feel like that was an insult?

"I'll be right back" my dad said getting up and walking into the garage. He later came back with his favorite hunting gun.

Uh, not this again...

I let out a sigh "Dad, come'on. Don't ruin this for me, put back your hunting gun" I cried.

"I'm not going to anything illegal. I just want to meet him and give him a...man to man talk, that's all" he smiled evilly. "No. If you want a man to man talk, leave the gun and wait when he comes tomorrow to pick me up. I'm serious, dad, don't ruin my first date." I demanded.

He sighed and nodded his head "One of these days, Hunter. One of these days" my dad told the gun and left the room.

My parents are not normal. I still love them deeply.

"Don't worry honey, I won't let your father embarrass you when your date comes. That's my job, goodnight, sweetheart" my mom said kissing on top of my head and left.

I went up stairs to my room, took a shower, put on hello kitty my pjs and laid on my bed.

I wonder where he's taking me tomorrow? Do I have to kiss him? What do I do?

*Date Night Part 1*

All day I spent on my computer searching about first dates. I came up with nothing, they all lead to kissing at the end, which I won't do.

I never been so nervous before, my palms are sweating like crazy.

Looking at my wall clock it was already 6:57. Maybe I should get ready now? Or do I wait? Uh. This is way to much pressure.

Finally, I decided to take a shower. Getting out I walked towards my closet and picked out what was most comfortable and warm for tonight since it'll be kind of chill outside if we're staying outside that is.

My cream button down cardigan, my white cat shirt, blue jeans, my dark brown boots and a black purse, finally I let my hair fall straight and put no makeup.

I looked at my wall clock, it was 7:30, only 2 mins left.

Omg, what if I get stood up? What if he doesn't come or forgets are date? I think I'm going to puke.

Suddenly, there was honking outside my window. Walking towards my window, looking outside, it was Angelo in a 2015 all black mustang.

Black must be his favorite color...

I heard knocking on the door, quickly I ran downstairs before my parents decided to ruin my first date but I was to late. My father sat on his couch watching Angelo with his hunting gun on his lap, mother on the other hand couldn't keep her eyes off of him and neither could I.

Angelo dressed in normal clothes, a dark blue hoodie, dark jeans and converse. He look so darn cute right now. He looked at me and winked, my face felt more hotter then usual.

Stop blushing, Danny. Get a hold of yourself.

"So, you want to take my sweet munchkin out on a date?" My father asked.

"Yes, sir. I do" Angelo replied.

This the first time I saw him being polite, charming, civilized.

"Do you know what this is, Angelo?"

How did they know his name? Did he tell them? Why are they on first name basis already?

"Yes, sir. I do, that's a Remington Sendero SF II"

"Good. So, you know how important my daughter is to me. I won't hesitate to put you down, I want her safe and home safely around 10:45 sharp. Do I make myself clear? Or so help me I will find you and I will put you down" my father eyed him, Angelo smiled and nodded like my father's threat meant nothing but a joke to him.

"Oh, before you go. Let me show you Daniella's baby pictures. There's one when she's naked-"

"Alright. Let go. Now" I said getting up cutting my mother off, pushing Angelo out the door.

We got into the car and started to drive off. "This is such a beautiful car. I've always been in love with Mustangs, let me guess your favorite color is black?" I said, he looked at me and smirked.

"Yea. she is isn't she. And how'd you know my favorite color?"

"Just a hunch. So, w-where are you...taking me?"

"You'll see when we get there, Ginger. And don't worry I'm not kidnapping you. Just relax and enjoy the ride" he winked.

Finally, what felt like hours of driving, we reached are destination.

A Fair. He brought me to a fair?! I love the fair.... I haven't been to a fair since I was little.

"Wow, look at the beautiful lights" I said like a little kids first time at the fair. "You look beautiful" he muttered.

Did he just say what I think he just said? That I look beautiful? I never got a compliment from a guy before. Oh, I'm blushing again.... I can't seem to think straight when I'm with him.

"Well, lets go have some fun?" Angelo smiled at me. I started to walk towards the gate but Angelo stopped me, I looked at him with confusion "What? It's this way" I said, he shook his head no.

"We're going through the back" he said grabbing my hand.

Darn these stupid sparks.

"B-But that's bad. We didn't pay to get in...that's technically trespassing"

"Hey, just think of it as a free ticket in, Ginger" he said pulling me towards the back.

"-Let's go have some...fun" he smiled.

"...I-I think your definition of fun is way different from...mines"

He turned around and smirked at me "Exactly." He said pulling me through the back.

This feels really wrong, but with Angelo here I feel safe and care free. Maybe this is what I need, to finally break free and do something...bad.