Chapter Four

Angelo's POV

Out of everyone in the class I had to be permanently sitting and partnering up with her, she's so fragile, weak and...nerdy.

At least she's really smart and can do all the work for me...

For the whole day groups of girls have been following me, giving me there numbers and house address. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it but it's kind of something I'm used to.

I want something and someone new.

School was over and yet again I was followed by my usual crowd of groupies as I walked over to my new baby; black beauty. Looking around I noticed that nerd with a guy way past her level, he looked like your type of stuck-up romance jock. I watched as she got into the car with him, she looked at me with her bright shinning hazel eyes. Finally, she broke apart are stare and drove off with him.

Why am I feeling a strong connection with the her?

The blonde chick with her plastic puppets I remember yesterday came up to me and gave me a smile.

"Hello, Mr.Badboy" she said in a seductive tone.

"Hey. So, what can I call you?" I smirked, eyeing her body up and down. She leaned forward to my ear "Well, you can call me anything you want...Mr.Badboy" she said, then softly rubbed her hand against my zipper.

This girl is a pro. She knows exactly what to say and do to a guy, this girl is dangerous.

"I'll call you kitten..."

"Here's my number and address, come by tonight, if you want to hear this kitten purr" she handed me a piece of paper, winked at me, and left. Joe left to report something to my father. Time passed by fast, I got ready to go to the blonde's house.

'I'm on my way now' I texted her.

'Hurry up, Mr. Badboy ;)' she texted back. I hopped on my motorcycle to her house. I knocked on the door, blonde open up the door slowly. She wore a silk bathrobe, slowly she took it off letting it fall onto the ground. Here she stood wearing a pink and white lingerie outfit with kitty ears.

"Do you like it, Mr.Badboy?"

"Uh...I-" before I could finish my sentence she flung herself onto me. It's already 12, I started to put back on my clothes "I guess I'll see you another time?" she asked.

I smirked and turned to her "We'll see..." I said leaving her house.

We didn't have mind blowing sex, it was just a...one night thing only,just what I was expecting.

I need a few drinks.

I headed towards the bar across the movie theater. "Yo. Let me get a few glasses of scotch" I said, the bartender nodded. "Look it here guys, it's the school's new Badboy" a brown hair guy said with a group of his friends behind them. They wore jerseys, my guess is there football jocks.

"Listen. I didn't come here to beat your asses, I came just for a few drinks" I said turning back to my drink.

"Oh, Mr.Badboy here thinks he can beat are ass. Let's show him a nice welcome, guys" one of the guys said shoving me, causing my drink to fall over my clothes.

"I'm warning you. Once I start I won't be able to stop until I see blood" I snapped. The whole bar got quiet, the jocks were angry. "Hey, leave or I'll call the cops" the bartender told them, they shook there shoulders and left but it's not over just yet. "Thanks" I told the bartender, he nodded and continued to his work. After a few hours I've decided to go home, walking out I felt someone's present. I walked towards the movie theater parking lot "We're not finished, Badboy. I'm going to teach you not to sleep around with my girl" he hissed. A smile crept on my face "You mean...Kitten? Oh she's a pro in bed, she knows all the positions almost like she had lots and lots of practice. Pretty sure one of your friends behind you is sleeping with her behind your back or maybe I could be wrong".