Chapter Seventeen

Danny's POV

Boom. Bam. No, it's not a dream. Yes it's real, I updated twice in one day. Am I amazing or what? Since you guys loved this book so much I decide to update two chapters instead of one.

Enjoy :)
-princess_kei
________________________

There was a noise at the window, I
quickly woke up and turned on the lights. I got up and walked towards the window which is opened.

Why is my window open? I remember closing it. Could it possibly be a burglar?

Closing the window, I walked back to my bed. Suddenly, a pair of two strong hands pushed me against the wall, pinned my hands above my head with one hand while the other held over my mouth.

What's going on? The scent of his strong cologne. I know who this is; Angelo. What's he doing here? Has he not learned his lesson the last time he did this? This time he doesn't smell like any kind of alcohol.

I slowly looked up and met his blue/green eyes. They're so dark, it's like he's looking at me like I was the most delicious piece of cake. He took his hand off my mouth, he tighten the hand holding my hands above my head, he moved closer, squeezing are body's together.

"A-Angelo?! What are you doing here? My parents-"

He cut me off "-Are not home..." he said. I tried to move but he's just to darn strong. The one time I want my parents home there not here.

"...L-Let me go." I said, squirming around.

"Not unless you say it" he said in a deep husky voice.

"Say...Say what?"

He leaned towards my ear "That you only belong to me" he grinned against my neck.

Is he bonkers? Why would I say that? Nobody owns me but me. He must have bumped his head or something. I'd never say that.

"What?! Heck No. I won't and you can't make me" I sneered.

I feel like I shouldn't have said that...

He smirked at me "I knew you were going to say that. Don't worry, I have many trick up my sleeve, Ginger" he said. He scanned my body up and down. I picked the wrong night to wear my spaghetti strap t-shirt and really short pajamas shorts.

Slowly he traced his hand down my spine, these sparks are really getting on my nerves.

"Either you obey or you'll get punished...with...pleasure" he said with a deep husky voice.

For some reason I want to get punished, his voice it's so deep and husky, I don't want him to stop talking. I'm not some kind of dog, I'm a human being. He's barking up the wrong tree.

"Who you think you are?! I'm not some kind of animal needed to be tamed" I said, with a hint of anger.

"But you do. I don't think I like your tone, Ginger. I guess I have to teach you a valuable...lesson" he smirked at me.

He leaned forward again towards my ear and began to nibble on it slowly.

My body feels weird...Maybe this is what my science teacher was talking about sophomore year. My hormones are going hi-wire.

I couldn't take anymore, my legs, my mind feel like noodles. I started breathing heavily "P-Please, stop" I said. "Then say it. If you do I'll stop or I could go on?" he said.

"I...won't."

"Then suffer the amount of pleasure" he continued. He then began to kiss upon my neck down to my breast.