Chapter Nineteen

Danny's POV

"Angelo!" I screamed, it was to late he closed the door.

Is it my fault? Was it my fault he left? What have I done? I was being to pushy, I scared him away. I'm such an idiot.

I got up locked the door and left to my room.

For the rest of the week I haven't seen Luke or Angelo. It's finally Friday and there's still no sign of Luke or Angelo, even Derek.

Since my car is getting fixed, until it's done I have to take the city bus for now on, my parent begged me to take a different car but I refused, I rather Betsy.

Waiting at the bus stop for more than hour, I noticed Angelo in his all black 2015 mustang pull up.

"Hey, Ginger hop in" he said.

Why do I feel so happy to see his face? I'm supposed to be angry at him. He left without explaining why he left just like at the ballet studio.

I huffed and turned the other direction. "If you don't come in, I'll have to come and get you myself" he said playfully.

I turned my face, stuck my tongue at him and turned back around.

"Alright. Don't say that I didn't warn you, Ginger" he said getting out the car, he walked over to me, and pick me up.

I'm afraid of heights, even when someone picks me up, ever since I was little. "N-No. Please. Put me down, Angelo. I'm afraid of heights" I cried.

He chuckled "Come'on lets go" he said, putting me into the at and drove off.

We stopped at his house, since I refused to go in with him, he dragged me out the car and picked me up then dropped me on his couch. "This is kidnapping, you know" I eyed him as he sat down across from me.

"We need to talk..."

"We have nothing to talk about. I'm not even suppose to talk to you, I'm mad at you" I huffed.

"Please. Let me explain"

He looks serious. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to hear the reason why he left me, without saying anything. Why should I care? We're not dating...We're not married.

"...I'm listening"

"This is the first time I ever did this but-"

He's still a virgin?! Omg...wait. So, am I. You'd never guess that the schools badboy is still a virgin.

"-I'm starting to have a...deep regard for you. And no this isn't a marriage proposal, and no, I'm not madly in love with you. I like you" he said.

Wait, huh? He-He has feelings for me?! For me?! Me?! Omg?! Omg?!...I never saw this coming.

I sat there confused and happy at the same time, I think...I might puke.

"That-That's...Well...Er...Um...Uh, I-I. W-Why did you leave yesterday without saying a word to me? You made me feel like it was all my fault, like I did something terribly wrong. It was me wasn't it?!" I asked. He laughed and shaked his head. "What's so funny? I'm being serious, Angelo".

"It's that you're just so...cute. And no it wasn't your fault, it was mine. Listen, I'm no good for you and I know that, you know that, everyone knows that but that doesn't stop my feelings for you. Look, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your first time on the couch, now would you?" he smirked at me. I blushed.

My first time?! First time for wha- Oh... No. No, don't think dirty. Don't think dirty, you are a lady. Stop thinking about Angelo's hot, muscular, tanned, tattooed...body. Stop it. Stop it.