Chapter Sixteen

Danny's POV

*Date Night Part 2*

*Short*

"See. We're still alive" Angelo joked, I playfully punched his arm. "Shut up. I never did something like that" I said.

He looked at me "Ginger, you've never did anything fun before, well until now, that you met me of course". I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now, what game do you want to play first? pick any one you want and I'll win it for you" he said pointing at all the games. I snorted at him "Conceited much, Mr.Rossi" I said.

Angelo laughed.

His laughs are so cute...Those lips, darn it. I can't stop thinking about when he stole my first kiss. The sparks were going hi-wire, his lips were soft and sweet, his cologne fogging up my mind, he was so demanding and rough. I couldn't stop thinking about them and I still can't now, if only he knew how badly I would like to kiss him right now.

"Your secretly funny, Daniella. Now, let's see if you can handle my kind of fun" he smiled at me.

The way he says my real name. So strong and sweet sounding. What is this guy doing to me? Maybe this was a bad idea?

"Let's make a deal?!" I asked, he turned towards me. "If I beat you in 3 games that you choose, I get to choose all the rides" I said eyeing him.

"And if you lose-" he said coming close to me, leaning closer towards my ear, I could feel his hot breathe on my neck.

Why can't I move?...

"-I get a 3 kisses, whenever I want, at school, in public, in a more...private area?" he smirked, backing away.

Sucks for him. I'm a very competitive person, I never lose in fair games. Never. I played all these games and won.

"...Deal" I said.

"Alright. You're on, Ginger" he winked at me.

Angelo grabbed my hand and walked through the big long crowd, after getting pushed and bumped we stopped at are first game to play, if one of us win we'll receive a big stuffy unicorn with a top hat and glasses.

It's so cute...I want it....I want it. It's so cute I'm going to die if I don't get it into my arms right now.

Angelo paid the man "Alright, kids. What we have here is the easiest game here. All you have to do is step back a few, grab a baseball, and toss it into the bin and bam you win. You get only three chances, if you get the ball in the bin three times you win. Alright. Little lady, you go on first." he said, we nodded are heads.

This seems way to easy. By my calculations, winning this will be a piece of cake. All you have to do is not throw the ball into the bin to hard or fast, but just right. Angelo get ready to bite my dust.

The man gave me my three baseballs, I took a deep breathe, calculated the length, height and diameter of the bin.

"Hurry up, Einstein. But I'm sure he wouldn't take as long as you" Angelo joked, I stuck my tongue at him and continued to finish what I was doing.

I threw my first ball in and missed, then the next and the last.

There has to be a scientific reason why I lost, I did my calculations perfectly. Turning around I notice the man giving Angelo the big stuffy unicorn. Angelo smirked at me "Here. Now, let's go to are next booth. That is if you still believe you can beat me?" he handed me the bear.

It's so soft and so freaking fluffy, it's to darn adorable I'll start crying, I'll name you Charles Holmes because honestly I love Sherlock Holmes his show, movies and books. Oh, Charles you smell like sweet strawberries, I love strawberries.

"T-Thank you. But I'm not giving up just yet, Mr.Rossi. We have two more booths left and I do...No. I am going to win" I smiled.

He smiled back at me "Show me what you got, Ginger".

I think I'll crawl under a rock and die. I lost against Angelo at all the booths, the worst part is a 3 year old won at the basketball hoops. I...I have to kiss him. Cheese and crackers I have to kiss him 3 times when and were ever he wants, he might try to kiss me when there's a huge crowd or something. This was a bad idea from the start, curse my competitiveness.

"Since you did try your hardest and lost but never lost hope, I'll let you choose one ride" he said.

One ride. There's only one ride, I love to ride the most.

"One ride? Alright. Let's go" I asked grabbing him towards the ride I wanted to ride.

On the bright side I...well, he won three prizes for me. The unicorn with the top hat and glasses named Charles Holmes, My new goldfish Goldie fish, and A giraffe wearing a tuxedo named Alexander the Great.

We hopped in the ride and sat down. "Ferris Wheel, huh? If you wanted me to kiss you some place romantic all you had to do was ask, Ginger" he smirked. "In your dreams, Angelo" I huffed.

"How do you know I dream about that?" he joked. I ignored him and turned away watching the beautiful lights and the bright stars.

"A-Angelo?" I asked, he turned his face to me. "I wanted to say. To say...Um...Er...T-Thank you. You know. For saving me at the party, if you hadn't shown up I know what would have happened. So, thank you. And also, thank you for tonight, I had a lot of fun, I never had this much fun before" I smiled.

Angelo sat closer to me and grinned "You're welcome. And are night isn't over just yet, Ginger" he smirked.

What else is there to do? We played games, ate fair food, ride on some rides...What am I missing?

"W-What do you mean? We practically did everything..."

"Not everything. Not just yet"

I'm still confused...

"I'm still confused. I don't understand-" he cut me off. He grabbed my face and flung his lips on mines, soft, sweet lips that I couldn't get off my mind. Those same symptoms are happening to me again, this time the sparks are stronger then the last time. Are lips moving at the same pace, he grabbed a fist full of my hair, and gently pulled on it.

We finally broke away, trying to catch are breaths. My mind still couldn't function on what the hell just happened. All I know is. I needed more...I wanted more. More of him.

"Now, are night is over. I have two more kisses" he gave me a boyish smirk.

I'm honestly falling for this boy... I can't call it love since I haven't experienced it yet, it can't be a crush I'm past that, I might just be in the middle. Cupid you sure do work in mysterious ways.

The car ride home was silent, I couldn't stop touching my lips, it's like he was still kissing me. I'm supposed to get revenge on him not fall for him. And I'm falling hard.

"Give me your phone" he said. I handed him my phone as he put in his number." There. Now, you can call me for anything" he smiled.

He turned off the ignition "So, do I have a chance at a second date?" he asked. I turned towards him and smiled "I don't know. You tell me, Mr.Badboy" We laughed as I got out the car, I waved goodbye as he drove off.

Unlocking the door, I walked into my parents both sitting down on the couch. "So, sweetheart. How'd it go?" My mother asked. I just smiled at her, thinking about the kiss, I started to blush hard.

"Do you know what time it is, young lady? It's 11:42. That's past your curfew, there's school tomorrow" he said, I nodded my head. I couldn't stop smiling, I kissed both my parents good night, took a shower and went to bed.

Second date, huh? I can't wait till are second date. I can't wait to see him again.