Chapter Twenty

Angelo's POV
* Extra Long Chapter :)*

"M-Mom?!" I said in shock.

"I-I...just came up to tell you that dinner is almost ready. I should have knocked first, my apologies" she said laughing.

...Can this day get any worst?!

"It's not what it looks like, mother" I said getting up off of Ginger, then helping her up, she hid her face and ran into the bathroom.

"I know, little meatball. Just make sure you use protection, remember what I said about me being a grandma to early" she smirked."Stop, mother. Just go, please" I said.

"Alright, alright. I'm gone, but for future reference. Lock the door next time" she giggled closing the door behind her.

Ginger must be super embarrassed right now. Mother just had to make things awkward but I love her anyways. I can't stop the images of Ginger wearing that towel out my head, her beautiful pale soft skin. Stop with the dirty thoughts, Angelo. If she ever seen what goes through my perverted mind, she'll be going to church everyday.

I walked towards the bathroom door "Hey, Ginger. Get dressed, I'll be back to get you " I said behind the door, I walked out towards the kitchen.

"Hello Master, Angelo. You are back? So soon?" My personal maid Rain asked.

"Hey. Rain, how many times do I have to tell you. You don't have to call me master. Angelo is just fine" I said grabbing an apple from the table.

"As many times as you wish, Master Angelo" she laughed.

"Is my father home?"

"Not yet, he shall be arriving shortly" she smirked at me.

Good. I'm in no mood to see my father right now. Why won't he just give up the company to Angela? She's more into those kind of crap anyway.

"Hello? A-Angelo?" I heard a sweet woman's voice say. Looking around I noticed Ginger walking downstairs looking like a lost puppy.

"I'm right here, Ginger. I thought I told you to stay upstairs till I returned" I said watching her walk downstairs towards me. Even in her normal clothes she looks absolutely breathtaking. A pink cat shirt, dark jeans, black flats and her hair in a loose ponytail.

She's way different from the girls I date but I like her better this way, she's different, a perfect different, a kind of different I need in my fúcked up life.

"Sorry. I got bored of waiting" she said softly.

"No, it's fine. I should be apologizing, I left you up there for to long. Come, I'll give you a tour" I said, she gave me a warm smile and nodded her head. "Before I forget. This is my personal maid, Rain. Rain this is my girlfriend Ginger" I said to the both of them. They shook hands "Oh my, Master Angelo. She's so beautiful. If there is anything you need, dearie, just call" Rain said smiling.

"T-Thank you, Ms.Rain" Ginger blushed.

"No, Dearie. Please call me Rain" she said, Ginger nodded. "Dinner shall be ready in 15mins, you two" Rain said, I nodded and walked away wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

We walked everywhere in my house, down to our movie theater in the basement. "Your house is lovely and huge. I can't believe your father collects cars, you have a game room, a music room and a huge library which I might go back to later" she laughed. "Yep, my family is filthy rich" I said. "Mines too. We don't like to flaunt or brag about how filthy rich we are, we live...normally. Just because we have a mansion, butlers, maids and fancy expensive cars doesn't change who we are" she smiled.