Chapter Eight

Danny's POV

Today's the day I make Angelo fall on his knees and beg for mercy, I'm a little nervous. Luke made me stay all night to practice for today, how to walk in heels which I think is the devils creation, how to talk, act, everything. Who knew that making someone fall deeply in love with you is hard work, I'm exhausted.

"Danny, it's time" Luke said waking me up.

Opening my eyes and look around, slowly I got out of bed. I took a quick shower, shampoo my hair with my favorite scented strawberry vanilla.

"Alright. I'm done" I said coming out the bathroom.

Luke sat me on a chair and began to change my looks. He blow dried my hair, put it up in a messy bun and left a little hair in the front. Next, makeup. Not to much not to little. Finally, outfit. A long sleeve dress shirt button all the way up with the collar black leather, Black skater skirt and strapped black high heels.

"There, I'm finished" he said, I got up an looked my self in the mirror.

"Wow, you did a great job. I don't even recognized myself anymore, your a gay fashion guru" I smile giving him a hug. "One last thing" he said.

"What?"

"Your glasses. Here. Put these on" he said handing me contacts.

"Do I have to?" I asked, he nodded. I walked into the bathroom and put these devil products in my eye.

"There. Now, we're completely finished".

We headed out to Betsy and drove to school. "Are you ready? Just hold my hand are way over there" Luke said. Suddenly, the song eye of the tiger played in my head as we walked out the car. Luke wore a blue dress shirt, beige and black sweater, dark blue jeans and brown boots, his hair was more a light brown/blonde and way more curly then usual. Everyone stopped and stared at us, Luke intertwined are fingers together.

He leaned towards my ear "Relax, I'm here in case you fall. Step one: catch his eye" he said, I nodded and walked towards class, I was late but I could care less about Mr.Thomas.

How would Derek act if he saw me like this or Angelo? Would they like it or hate it. Why do I even care what Derek thinks?

"I'm going in first then five minutes later walk in and show em' who's boss. Good luck" Luke said giving me a hug then entered inside the room.

I can do this. I can do this...I-I don't know if I can do this. I'm an Anderson and Anderson's don't give up without a fight. In the count of three...1...2...3.

I took a deep breath and walked in, everyone's eyes were on me. Even Angelo who doesn't want to take his eye's off me.

"Daniella? I mean M-Ms. Anderson?" Derek said.

"Sorry, I'm late Mr.Thomas" I winked at him, his eye's were glued to me, I could feel them on me as I sat down next to Angelo. "G-Ginger...? What happened to you?" Angelo asked eyeing up and down.

"You know...I'm just. Expressing myself" I smiled at him.

Everybody couldn't keep there eye's off me throughout the whole period. Mr. Thomas asked to say after class, Angelo kept giving him death glares from time to time.

"What can I do for you, Mr.Thomas?" I asked.

"If you wanted to ask me out to dinner, you could have just asked but I do love the new...you. It turns me on." He smiled.

"If I knew any better Mr. Thomas, I'd say you're flirting with your student which I might add is against destrict law"

"Smart and feisty. I'll be seeing you around. Ms.Anderson" he winked at me, I faked puked and walked out. As soon as I walked out I felt someone pulled me into the janitors closet, who ever this was, pinned me against the wall.

He was breathing hard.

I...remember the smell of this cologne, who's?

"Um. Er...W-Who are you?" I asked.

I looked up, Angelo was staring down at me. "-Why did you bring me in here, Angelo?" I asked trying to move but he was very strong compared to my small frail size.

"What were you and Derek talking about?" Angelo asked.

"What's it to you? What we talk about isn't your business, now is it?"

"Don't talk to him, Ginger. That guy is seriously bad news"

What's it to him? All of a sudden he thinks he could tell me what to do? I already have parents for that and I don't need another. How does he even know Derek, anyways?

I huffed "Last time I checked, you don't tell me what to do" I said, ugh. He'd making me so angry.

He leaned foward to my ear "Oh, we'll see about that...Ginger" he said smiling against my neck, then he left out the door. "Over my dead body" I mumbled under my breath.

"...That can be arranged" he yelled.

I stuck my tongue at him as he walked away, for the rest of the day I tried my best to hide away from Angelo. During lunch, we ate outside under a big oak tree, I love the smell.

"So, how's the plan going?" Luke asked.

I sighed "A little to fast. Angelo locked us in the janitor closet, pinned me to the wall, and bossing me around like he's my older protective brother"

Luke spit out his juice and wiped his mouth with his sleeve shirt "He did what? When was this? What did you do to him?" he asked.

"Like I said 'Angelo locked us in the janitor's closet, pinned me to the wall, and bossing me around like he's my older protective brother'. It happened when I was done talking to Mr.Thomas and I didn't do anything"

"Step 2: jealously has been completed"

"Jealousy? Why would he be jealous of me and Mr.Thomas talking? We're both still strangers"

"...Cupid works fast" he laughed.

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing, my blossoming flower"

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"....You'll see soon enough, my young grasshopper" he smiled at me, patting my head.

School was over thank goodness, Luke left early to deal with family business, that means I'm all alone.

I walking towards my car, I notice Angelo leaning against his bike watching me walk to my car. The star football player was leaning against my car smiling at me, his bright blue eyes shinning in the light and his brown hair flowing in the wind.

"Uh. Um..." I said stopping in front of him.

"Hey, I'm Tyler. You're Daniella, right?" He smiled at me sweetly.

"Yea. Just call me Danny, Can I help you with something, Tyler?" I asked unlocking my car. "Well. Yea...I-I was wondering if a beautiful lady like you would like to accompany me to my party this Friday? If you want...y-you don't have to if you don't want to" he blushed, it was so cute.

Oh, he's good. What should I do? Luke isn't here to help me. No. I don't need him, my training wheels are off, I can do this alone, I'm a grown young women, I can do this.

"Well, I-" I was cut off by Angelo putting his arm around my waist protectively.

"Sorry but she's going with me..." he said.

W-Wait...what? Is this apart of the plan? Why do I have a strong feeling like this is going to end terribly?