Chapter One

Danny's POV

*Picture of :Daniella (Danny)*

"Danny...Wake up!" My mother yelled from downstairs, I opened my eyes and stared at my ceiling.

"-Hurry and get ready or you'll miss the bus" She yelled again.

And by bus she means city bus since she's worried about me getting bullied again on the school bus.

Forcing myself up, I put on my glasses and hurried into my bathroom to get ready. Quickly I put on my over sized brown leather jacket, my black and white stripped shirt, dark blue jeans and my converse. I looked at myself in the mirror "Well...this is as good as it's going to get" I said to myself.

"Hurry up, Danny" She yelled once more.

"I'm coming, Mom" I yelled back at her grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek, grabbed an apple and buttered toast then rushed out the house to catch the bus. I made it to the bus stop just on time, there was only 25mins to the first bell, I could make it if this old lady would hurry up and get off the bus.

Finally, after running from the bus stop 2 miles to school, I made it before the bell. I rushed towards my locker and grabbed my A.P History books for first period. Walking towards class I accidentally bumped into Sarah and fell to the ground, Sarah Manny is the popular, top number one cheerleader, who hated my guts ever since kindergarten when I dropped my apple juice on her pants and made it look like she peed herself.

Everyone thinks she's an angel sent from above, unlike me who luckily see's to see her dark side everyday.

"I'm so sorry-" she looked down at me and faked puked "Oh. Ew. It's Just ugly betty. Watch where you're walking, freak" she said.

I ignored her and tried to look for my glasses, without them I'm as blind as a bat. Literally.

"Oh. Look it's Velma from Scooby Doo. Looking for your magnifying glasses, freak?" she laughed evilly with her plastic puppet friends. "I think I found-" I heard broken glass "-Them. Oops. Sorry...not sorry, see you later. Freak." she laughed walking off.

Great. Those were my last pair.

I felt some big soft hands help me up, whom ever it is had the most intoxicating scent I'd ever smelled, I like it.

"T-Thank...y-you" I spoke, he didn't answer back. I tried to figure out his face but it was too blurry all I seen were these beautiful blue/green eye's that I'd never seen before and he was 6'2. Mystery guy handed me my books and my broken glasses then walked me somewhere "Um...Excuse me, m-mystery person...guy, sir. Uh. W-Where are you taking me?" I spoke but yet again I was greeted by silence.

Should I be scared? Why do I feel so...safe with mystery guy?

I heard a door open "Miss Anderson, did your glasses break again?" I heard the principle spoke which meant I was in his office.

"Uh...Um..Yes s-sir"

"How'd you find yourself back?"

"Well, he helped me and brought me here"

There was a silence "Who-Who are you talking about dear? There's nobody else here but us...you came in by yourself"

I guess mystery guy left...I wonder who he is...

"Oh."

"Anyway. Let me call your mother to buy you once again another pair of glasses. Why do your glasses keep breaking, sweetheart?"

"I-If I told you...you wouldn't believe me, sir. Nobody does, nobody will"

Another silence "Well, I guess it can't be helped, sit tight while I call your mother Ms.Anderson" he said dialing numbers on his phone.