Twenty-One

Danny's POV

*Charity Dinner Party 1*

The bright sunlight woken me up, yawning I tried to get up, but something strong wasn't letting me. Turning my head I see Angelo behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist, legs tangled with mines.

Anger filled in my eyes, I thought we agreed last night he was going to sleep on the couch. I connected my elbow to stomach with full for force, Angelo fell off the bed.

"Ouch. Well, good morning to you too" he said.

"Oh, shut up. I thought we had a deal last night? I sleep on the bed by myself and you sleep on the on the couch" I said frustrated.

He got up and sat on the bed "My back started hurting, you wouldn't want me to have back pain at an early age, would you?" he said, I rolled my eyes. "Also, last night you didn't seem to have a problem with it, you couldn't let me go, kind of like I was your own personal teddy bear" he said, a smirk played on his face.

"...Because I-...forget it" I said walking into the bathroom for a shower, this time I remembered to grab my clothes, didn't want that incident to happen again.

I can't stop thinking about our kiss last night... It wasn't like the last time, this time it was...sweet, calm and unforgettable. I'm falling hard for that perverted alien...He told me how he felt about me, he wasn't in love with me, he...he just likes me?! What does that even mean? Omg..does this mean I've been friend zoned?! This is why I didn't want anything to do with him, this is just way to complicated for me.

I walked out the bathroom, wearing a pink yellow floral sundress, my white flats and my hair down in waves. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Why is he even interested in me?! There's more girls out there, way better looking then me. Yet, he likes me? He's changing me...

"Hey, Ginger. Breakfast is ready." Angelo said walking through the door. He eyed me and smiled "Wow. You look...beautiful" he said. I blushed, he walked up to me, lifted up my rad with his index and thumb making me look him in the face. "Is there something wrong?" he asked.

Wow. He can see right through me. All these questions popping in my head. I need answers.

I faked smiled "I'm fine, thank you. Let's go, it's rude to keep your guest starving" I said, by the way he looked at me, I could tell he didn't fall for my lie.

"Alright. Come'on, let's go" he said.

We sat down at the dinner table "Good morning, everyone" I smiled, "Good morning, sweetie" Mrs.Rossi said. "Good morning, Daniella" Mr.Rossi said.

I still can't stop thinking, how he knows my last name? I don't remember him...I think?! For the past day I feel like I forgot something back home, but what?

"So, Daniella. Do you have a dress for this evening at the charity dinner party?" Mrs.Rossi asked.

Oh, poop. That's what I forgot. My dress, I was so excited to leave that I forgot to pack it.

I shook my head no, "No problem. After you've finished eating, we'll go shopping" she smiled. "Cuore mio, who's going to do the decorations and everything?" Mr. Rossi asked.

Cuore mio? I didn't know Angelo was Italian?! I knew he was a billionaire... How are we going to have a relationship if we know nothing about each other? He could be a serial killer and I never knew.

"You. Don't think just because you were late to dinner and brought me my favorite flowers, that I'll forgive you without you receiving your punishment? Honestly Angel, I thought you knew me better then that" she laughed evilly.