Chapter Seven

Angelo's POV

"Who did this for you? Well. Who ever did it should become a surgeon ASAP because they did a magnificent job if I may add" Joe said.

"Yea. I guess she did"

"Oh, it was a young woman? She must care about you that much if she went through the trouble of helping you out" he laughed. "Why would she care? We barely know each other, we're just...strangers" I replied taking a seat on the couch.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but did it ever cross your mind Angelo that 'strangers' don't do this to for one another unless they cared? In a world like this...you barely see people like her around anymore" he said walking into his room.

He does have a point there...if it wasn't for Ginger I'd be dead by now. Should I thank her, again? Tomorrow, I'll thank her again. I'll buy her jewelry, girl's love those kind of things, right? To be spoiled with riches, jewelry, clothing. Or should I just give her a card? She looks like a card kind of girl. Do they even make a 'thank you for saving my life and sewing up my wound' card?

"Ugh. This is going to be tough" I muttered to myself.

My phone started ringing loooking at the caller ID it was: Father.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?" I asked

"Hello to you too Angelo, we have an emergency" he said.

He will never change...everything is always about business.

"What's the 411, pop's?" I asked.

"It's Derek Thomas"

The sound of that name brings anger into my soul. That guy is the devil, he manipulates, steals, lies and loves money like it was the only thing keeping him alive. That son of a bitch tried to manipulate my twin sister and take all our money.

"Has something happen to Angela?" I asked.

"No, my figlio. Your twin sister is safe"

I took a deep breath "Then why did you call me?" I asked annoyed.

"...He's on his way over to you-" he stopped, there was a long silence. "Hello? Pop's?" I said.

"My apologies, your mother is packing her bags to leave to protect you-...Cuore mio? What are you doing with a gun? Please put it back before you hurt yourself" he took a long sigh. "I won't let nobody touch a single hair on my baby's head, over my dead body. I'll go over there a teach that fucktard a thing or two about messing around with a mama bear cubs!" I heard my mother yell in the background.

I smiled at the thought of her beating the shit out of Derek. My mom may look sweet and innocent but she can throw a mean punch.

"Figlio, I have to go and calm your mother down before she ends up on the news for abuse and murder. Be careful with Derek, he's to sneaky for his own good. I'll call you later-... Stop, Cuore mio. No." he hung up the phone.

If he's not here for my sister? Then what's his purpose in coming here? Revenge? What ever it is I have to watch my back.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out my apartment.

How did my motorcycle get to her house that night? Did she drive it there? Or was it that guy she was with? Who is he anyway? Couldn't be her brother, they look nothing alike. Her boyfriend? Possibly.

I drove black beauty to the bar, a drink or two might set me right. Reaching the bar I noticed blonde and her boyfriend Tyler having an argument, a smile crept on my face.