Chapter Twenty-Five

Danny's POV

Why did I accepted his challenge? I don't even know how to be...sexy or suduce a guy. Usually Luke-Gabriel would help me out with this kind of situation. I honestly did miss having him by my side. Ever since that day he hasn't stop calling, texting, sending me my favorite flowers. Maybe in the future I'll forgive him but right now I need some more time to think.

I went to the next person I knew that could help me which I know I will regret later."Mom?" I asked walking into our family's new library.

"In here, sweetie" she yelled from the other side, I walked over towards her.

"Mom...I-I need to ask you something...There's a beach party Angelo's throwing and I need help with my outfit" I said embarrassed.

She smiled evilly at me "What kind of like would you prefer? Are you trying to make all the boys break there necks for you or be in your every command?" she asked.

I remembered what Angelo said at charity dinner party "Listen, Ginger. I'm a very possessive, demanding, territorial person. I don't like sharing what's mines" he said. His words sent shivers down my spine, if I'm going to win this I have to do all I can.

"...Both" I said.

"Alright. But if you're going to do this there's a few tricks I need to show you" she smiled.

Angelo had informed me that his beach party would start around 2, which gives me enough time to get ready.

I pulled out my phone 'I'll meet you there' I texted Angelo.

'Are you sure?' he texted.

'Yes, I am. p.s I have big surprise for you ;)'

'Can't wait to see my surprise, text me when you reach. There's a few people I want you to meet'

I swear if it's a girl who's is his old time friend, I'll rip his ball sacks right off.

'Alright, I'll see you there ;)' I texted.

Quickly I got ready and ran downstairs, hopefully this works. "Remember what I told you. Oh, and have fun, sweetheart" my mom said giving me a kiss on my head.

I looked around "Where dad?" I asked.

"He said he was going...hunting" she said, I swear one of these days I'm going to hide that damn gun away from him.

"I guess I'm gone, love you" I said giving her a kiss on her cheek. "I love you too, sweetie. Knock em' dead" she smiled.

I ran toward my sweet baby Betsy, I've miss her so damn much. An hour later I reached the beach, I texted Angelo my arrival.

'I'm here..' I texted.

'Alright. I'm coming to get you'

'No. There's no need, I'll meet you over there'

'Is this about my big surprise? ;)'

'Of course it is'

'Well, hurry your sweet little ass over here and give big daddy a big sweet kiss' he texted, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

'Yes, sir' I texted.

Ok. You can this, just struck your catwalk. Time to make all the boys become my slaves and kiss the ground I walk on, especially Angelo. I'm going to win this.

I did my finishing touches, popped a bubble gum in my mouth and step out my car. I could hear the loud music and people talking.

I wore my laced spaghetti strapped crop top, my shorts, sandals, wavy hair and my sunglasses on my face. Looking around I notice Angelo talking with a group of boys, these girls came up to talk to them, one of them had the nerve to touch Angelo's arm.

If she doesn't remove her hand away from his arm in 2.1 seconds, I'll rip out both of there throats.

A group of boys looked at me and winked, I smiled and waved as they walked away.

I guess it's working...

Suddenly, that brown haired girl was touching his muscular chest, laughing with them.

That's it, now it's go time.

I walked over to them, swinging my hips left and right, all the boys snapped there heads towards me. Lifting up my sunglasses, I winked at them. One of the boys in Angelo's group pointed at me, they all turned towards me. I felt like a famous person, boys couldn't keep there eyes off me, girl filled with jealousy. I blew a bubble, I reached Angelo, lifted up my glasses and winked at him.

Angelo spit-tanked his can of beer "G-Ginger...?!" he said, eyeing me up at down shocked.

This is just the beginning, I'm not through with him just yet.