Chapter Eighteen

Angelo's POV

I decided to stay home today.

Where should I take her on our second date? The movies? Nah, to original. My yacht? Maybe. just maybe. Luke? I remember his face somewhere but not his name, it's like I know him, seen his face somewhere but not his name. Ginger told me he's gay but I saw him kissing a girl at that guys party. There is something fishy about him.

"Hey, Joe" I called, my so-called bodyguard. He entered the living room "What is it, Sir?" he asked.

"I need you to do some research on someone for me"

"Who...?"

"A friend of mines. His name is Lucas. Lucas Alexander" I smiled evilly. Joe nodded his head a continued to work.

"This will only take a few minutes, Sir" he said, I nodded and answered my ringing cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Leader? Aye, sup man. Long time no hear" said one of my guy friends from back home.

"Aye. Sup, Mike? My bad, man. How's the rest of the crew?" I asked. Man I can't wait to get bad home, but that means leaving Ginger behind.

"Everyone's good, man. Hey, did you hit any girls up there in Canada yet? Are the girls up here hot?" Mike asked, every conversation ends up with him talking about girls.

Should I tell him about Ginger? Maybe not yet, I'll wait till the time is right.

I told him about what happened with Sarah and Tyler. "Damn, dude. If only we were there to help. Well, that's are leader, takes it like a man. So, are you ready to come back? You've missed alot" he said laughing on the phone.

I don't want to leave Ginger behind, I'm sure she won't want to leave her home either. I should have seen this coming, I knew I shouldnt have started to have feelings for her, I should have stayed away like I always do but I couldn't, not with her.

"My parents...well, my mother wants to have a dinner party next Saturday. Tell rest of the crew to come" I said.

"Sure thing, leader. Well, I'll hit you up another day, I see a hot brunette sending signals my way. Later" he said hanging up.

This is why we call him the womanizer, always seen with different girls everyday.

Joe walked into my room "Sir, I've found the information about your so called friend of yours. You'll be surprised when you read this. Here" he said handing me the folder.

"Thank, Joe" I said as he walked out.

There was big picture of him. It reads 'Gabriel Balthasar Christian Lucas Alexander III, is a british young bachelor known to be the next prince to throne. He's a rebellious, disobedient, defiant, ruthless young man. Tabloids call him 'The Badboy Prince', his father sent him away at a very young age to understand life outside of the castle. The prince disappeared a few years back. Soon, the young prince will take his place as the next heir to the throne, to rule over London.'

Prince?...he's a prince?! That's why I remember him, My father and his father were talking at his palace ball one night and they made us play with each other outside. I wounder if Ginger knows about this? It would be a shame if...someone...accidentally shown this to Ginger.

I hopped on my bike a rode into town. Taking a seat at the bar I ordered my drink, took out my pack of cigarettes and smoked a few as I waited for my drink to arrive.

The door bell rung, looking to my left I noticed Lucas with his arm over a brunette chick, I watched as they took a seat to the far left in the corner.