Chapter Twenty-Eight

Danny's POV

"...Angelo?" I said.

I woke up to an empty bed, images of last night flashed in my mind.

I blushed.

Oh, right. I lost my innocence to Angelo last night. Therefore, I'm no longer a little girl but a women, now. We couldn't get enough of each other last night, we made love two more times that precious night.

Getting off the bed, my feet felt the cold floor, my legs still weak and wobbly from last night. I turned my head to the night stand, there was a note, I picked it up and read it to myself.

Dear, Ginger.

I know you're still weak and sore from last night, images of last night still flashes in my mind. Sorry for my disappearance, my father called in for me but I'll be back later this afternoon. There's breakfast and a surprise for you outside the bedroom door. When I get back it's round 4 ;).

-Love, you're Prince Charming.

Round 4?! He's trying to paralyze my legs...my hot perverted alien. I wonder what's my present?

I got cleaned up, took a quick shower, feeling lazy I wore Angelo's black hoodie, my grey sweats, and my colorful fluffy socks.

Putting my hair in a lazy loose ponytail, I opened the door, the hallway was pitch dark. I started walking until I stopped.

I gasped.

In front of me was peddles of red and white roses, and candles. I looked down in red peddles it wrote "WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH A PERVERTED ALIEN?". I giggled. Angelo walked in wearing a black tux, holding a bouquet of roses.

"I thought you left?" I said, wiping a tear away. "I am but there was something I wanted to get off my chest first. By that said. Ginger, will you company this hot, sexy, irresistible, mesmerizing, perverted alien to prom? I promise it will be the best night...well, second best" he winked.

I smiled "I'd love to accompany you to prom, Perverted Alien".

Angelo smirked. He walked behind me and put a necklace around my neck with a ring on it. I pulled my hair up, and stared at the necklace around my neck.

"A-Angelo...W-What is-"

"-A promise ring. A promise to my beautiful girlfriend, Ginger. To be there when you need me, to never leave your side, to never...ever stop loving and caring for you. I love you" he smiled. He dropped his head and hugged me "I love you too. It's beautiful thank you" I said. The ring had are names engraved on it.

It looks so expensive. And I would know, I was born around rich snobby people with extremely expensive taste.

"Angelo...this looks really expensive. Are you-"

He cut me off "Stop right there, Ginger. As my girlfriend you deserve nothing but the best, with no questions asked. You need not to worry about the price, ok?" he grinned, I sighed in defeat and nodded my head.

"You know that prom isn't until a month away right? Why you ask all of a sudden?"

"Why not? I want to do something romantic for you. I think I did a pretty good job, don't you think?"

"Could of been better if you gave me a kiss, yah know?" I winked.

"Oh, is that so? Then come here and give big daddy some sugar"

"Yes, sir" I giggled, he leaned down, picked me up bridal style and brought me to the bedroom, dropped me on the bed and started to tickle me.

The rest of the day we watched a marathon of my favorite movie Pirates of the Caribbean until Angelo left. I just love Captain Jack Sparrow so much but I also love Will Turner.

I was alone in the house, bored out of my mind. There's nothing to do and when I'm bored I clean, yet there's nothing to clean since I cleaned everything and everywhere in his huge apartment.

It was quiet; way too quiet.

There was a loud knock at the door, I jumped in fear. "W-Who's...there?!" I yelled. There was no answer, slowly I walk towards the door and look through the peek hole.

There was no one there.

Ok?! This is creepy. I regret watching those scary movies with that perverted alien yesterday after we...

I blushed at the memory.

The knock came back, louder than the first one. "I-I...said who's there. Answer me!" I yelled at the door. "A-Angelo?! Is-Is that you? Stop joking around, I'm serious" I yelled again.

I am getting frustrated and impatient. Angrily I opened the door to an empty hallway, I stepped out and looked around but there was still nobody here.

Walking back into the apartment all the lights cut off. This is getting weirder by the second.

I ran towards the phone, but it was disconnected.

What's going on?! Where's Angelo?!....

There was a loud noise towards the room, the door opened, a black figure stood at the door frame.

Suddenly, there was a big sharp pain behind my head. I fell on the floor with a thud, I could feel the blood falling down my neck, my eyes blurring.

"Just sleep, it'll be over soon. Sweet cheeks" A male voice said.

"I told you, you'd regret it" A female voice said, my eyes finally shut. Only thing in my mind was; Angelo.