Chapter Nine

Derek's POV *Short*

10 year's ago....

"Come'on son, we have to hurry and meet the lawyer" my father said.

We walked into a huge building, walked inside the biggest library I'd ever seen. There was a man behind the desk wearing an all black suit and glasses, looking to my left I notice a girl and her family. She had bright, silky, long head hair, I think she was about my age I think. I couldn't keep my eye's off her hair, I never seen that kind of hair color before.

Did she dye it or was she born with it? How'd it get that color. Is she apart of my family?

The man cleared his throat, I turned my head and paid more attention to him "Thank you all for coming to Mrs.Eddie Sammy Thomas, will reading. I will now read it"

"To my first great-great grandson, I leave you... 1.5 Million dollars, my mansion and everything in it. That's all it says" he said.

Her great-great grandson? Wait...that'll be...me?! I-I have...1.5 Million dollars and a Mansion?!

I sat there shocked, my parents were jumping for joy. "Oh. And here's another thing. It reads 'A deal that the first great-great granddaughter of the Anderson family has to be wed to my first great-great grandson. Signed by Manny Drew Anderson and Eddie Sammy Thomas' that is all" he said.

The red hair looked at her parents, they both whispered something in her ear and pointed at me. She nodded her head and looked at me, smiled and waved hello, I waved back. She had these huge, shinny hazel eyes, and cute freckles under her eyes and on her nose, wearing pink glasses.

Is is she I have to marry? Hopefully it is, she's beautiful.

Are parents were talking getting to know each other, we walked outside to do the same.

"W-What's you name?" She asked pushing her glasses on the top of her nose.

"It's Derek. Derek Thomas. What's your name?"

"My name is Daniella. Daniella Anderson" she said putting out her hand, we shook hands.

"So, I guess we're engaged. How old are you?" I asked. "I guess we are. I'm ten, you?" she asked. "I'm fourteen, y-you have...very...pretty hair" I blushed.

I mentally slapped myself, why did I say that? She's going to think I'm a loser or something.

"Thank you, mother said I got it from her side of the Scottish family" she smiled at me. I don't know what came over me, I kissed her cheek. She looked at me, shocked. Then she returned the kiss on my cheek, we stood there blushing.

"Son, we're leaving. Don't worry, you'll see your fiancée tomorrow" my father said, I reached into my pocket, grabbed my strawberry ring pop and put it on her finger.

"Now, we are officially engaged" I said, she smiled and pulled out something out her bag. A green apple ring pop and slipped onto my finger "Now, we are" she said.

"I'll see you tomorrow, fiancée" I waved goodbye, Daniella waved back.

Daniella...I like her name, it reminds me of flowers and sunlight. Spring. My fiancée.

Present...

I remember like it was yesterday, I was always a Prince Charming even at a young age.

What happened to us, Daniella? We used to be so close, how did we end up like this?

"Tay?!" I yelled, 1min later my secretary ran into the room. "Yes, Mr.Thomas?" she said.

"Get me a plane ticket to Canada for tomorrow, I'll be gone for a few weeks. Get me a job as a teacher at West Wood High and don't take no for an answer" I said. She nodded "Right away, Mr.Thomas" she said walking out the door.

"I think it's time I pay my little fiancée a little visit" I mumbled to myself.

I took my private jet to Ontario, Canada. "Where to, Mr.Thomas?" my driver asked "Toronto. A high school named West Wood" I said as he drove off to my destination.

I opened up my wallet and took out the only picture of me and Daniella when we were younger, we looked so happy back then but now her and her parents wants to rip out my throat and kill me every time they see me. I shook the thought of my brutal murder out my head.

"Mr.Thomas, we've reached your destination" my driver spoke. "Ok. Thank you, Richard. Drop my bags at my condo" I said closing the door.

I walked into the school office "Hello, are you Mr.Thomas," the principal asked, I shook his hand. "Yes, sir. I am" I said.

"Here is your schedule, and key. Welcome to West Wood High, enjoy your day"

"Thank you" I said leaving out the door, I guess I'm the new history teacher.

I looked at my paper with the students name, quickly I scanned through the students.

"Found you, Ms. Daniella Anderson" I muttered to myself, I noticed someone else's name on the paper. "...Angelo Rossi, this is going to be fun" I said.

Last time I saw Angel's son Angelo he threatened me to stay away from his twin sister then punched me in the eye. That little son a bitch will pay for giving me a black eye, it isn't my fault his sister is hopeless romantic. She fell hard for me at first sight, sadly I was only for her money, naïve little girl and so stubborn not to listen to her friends and family.

I walked into class, wrote my name on the board, all the sluts were in the front showing me something I was clearly not into. I scanned the room and finally found my fiancée sitting way in the back by herself. She looked up at me, studied my face and had a shock expression on her face, I smiled and winked at her.

I think I might stay a little longer. It could take sometime before she'll marry me, first I need to gain her trust after all that crap, I take all her family's money from right under her nose.