Chapter Fourteen

Angelo's POV

If only I had of got there sooner, I'd would have stopped him before he laid his filthy hands on her.

I'm going to kill that worthless son of a bitch. I should have broken both his arms, at least I got to beat the shit out of him.

I watched as she slept peacefully on my bed, I couldn't bring her home, not a her state.

Where was her so called boyfriend? I'll kick the shit out of him too, he could have protected her, instead he was kissing with some other girl. Does she know he's cheating on her? Maybe I should tell her when she wakes up? I can't see her beautiful face cry again, it brought pain in my chest, when I saw her cry I wanted to do anything in the world to make her smile again. One things for sure is my increasing feelings for her, I try to ignore it, forget it but it seems like I can't stop thinking about her, how her day is going and what she's doing.

She started to wake up. "W-Where am I?" she sat up and looked around, she touched her head.

"Here. This'll make you feel better. Congrats on your first hangover, hurts like hell, huh?" I smiled handing her an aspirin and a glass of water.

"What am I doing here? Where am I?" She asked. Quickly she looked under the covers.

"We're in my room. Relax, we didn't do anything...yet. Unless you want something to happen?" I smirked, she huffed and stuck out her tongue. "What happened last night? Everything is still a big blur" she said drinking the last of the water.

How do I explain this to her?...

"Your drink was spiked..."

"...W-What?...Spiked?! How could that happen? I was really careful..."

"Not careful enough. Do you remember the last drink you had? Who gave it to you..."I asked.

She sat there bitting her lips in deep thought, her sexy pink plump lips. If she doesn't stop doing that right now, I won't be able to hold myself back from kissing her senselessly.

"...T-Tyler?...Y-Yea. Tyler, he gave me a cup of beer. And-And I remember. I felt really dizzy and sleepy, he brought me to his room, and...someone came and helped me... I-I remember the smell of the cologne, it was...was...you" she eyed me.

"-Thank..." She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't hold in my laughter "Shut up, it's not funny. Oh, my head. I swear I'll never drink again." she cried walking out the bathroom.

"Here. I'll go make you some breakfast" I said putting a clean towel and a change of clothes on the bed, she nodded and went back into the bathroom.

I finished making her breakfast, pancakes, eggs, french toast, bacon, fresh squeezed orange juice, and coffee. Thanks to my mother for teaching me how to cook.

My phone ranged, it was my mother.

"Hello?"

"Oh, my dear son. How are things? Are you ready to come home? Is Derek giving you problems? Do you want me to handle it?"

"Hello, to you too mother. Everything is doing fine, and no I haven't see Derek in the last 2 weeks. How is everyone? Pops? You? And Angela?"

"We're all doing great"

Should I ask her? She might go overboard...

"Um. Mother. Uh...there's this friend of mine and I wanted to ask if you can help me...uh-him-" I was cut off by her screaming. "Hello? Are you alright? What happened? Why'd your scream?" I yelled.