Chapter Ten

Danny's POV

Continue...

"Sorry but she's going with me..." he said.

W-Wait...what? Is this apart of the plan? Why do I have a strong feeling like this is going to end terribly?

"N-No. I'm not. Sure, a party seems fun" I smiled at Tyler, pushing away from Angelo, Why did I feel sparks just now? It's was probably nothing.

"Well, it's not a regular party. It's going to be the biggest costume party ever. I'll see you there?"

"Of course you will" I said, he took my hand and kiss my palm then waved goodbye walking towards his car.

Angelo quickly pulled my hand and wiped away were Tyler kissed me. "Who in the world do you think you are? You sir, don't own me or ever will. We are and will always be strangers to one another" I scowled at him.

Forget the stupid 'Badboy trap' this guy will literally make me rip out my hair.

"I'm Angelo Rossi, the badboy. I never said anything about owning you, and if that's true then why did you save my life? We're strangers, right? strangers don't do that for one another" he grinned.

He does have a point there and there and there. Ugh.

"Ugh. You are literally...just...just the worst person I'd ever met" I said frustrated. "People usually gets frustrated with me because they know I'm right and they hate it. Is that how you're feeling?" he asked.

"Shut up. Don't you have a make out session with Sarah, right now?" I asked, I mentally slapped myself.

Why did I just say that? I sound really jealous. I should just keep my big mouth shut.

"Huh. So you've been watching me? I heard a bit of jealousy in your voice, Ginger"

"N-No, I haven't. And I'm definitely not jealous"

Maybe a tiny tiny bit....Wait. No, I'm not. I'm not.

"So, are you going to that guys party?" he asked. "You mean, Tyler?" I asked.

"Yea. I rather call him 'That Guy' if you don't mind"

"Why does it matter to you if I'm going or not?"

"I'm coming with you"

"Uh, no you're not"

"Uh, yea I am. I can't let a newbie go to her first ever party alone, I'll be your...helper" he smiled.

Here he goes again, acting like an over protective older brother.

"H-How did you know it'll be my first time?"

"Well, you don't look like a party material kind of girl. You look like you never in your life did anything bad, actually"

"Shut up, I-I've done...bad...stuff. And besides I don't need a bodyguard, I have my friend going with me. Thank you but no thank you" I said hoping into my car.

His face went hard. "I'll see you at the party then...Ginger?" he smiled waving goodbye, I stuck my tongue at him and drove away.

I don't need a bodyguard, I have Luke, he'll stay with me and protect me. Is it that noticeable that I'd never did anything bad before? I mean I have the highest IQ, perfect attendance record, a squeaky clean record file, perfect grades...I-I guess I haven't done nothing...bad before.

I drove home, pulling out my phone I dialed Luke's number, few minutes later he came over and we sat in the living room watching the whole series of 'Pretty Little Liars'.

"Hey, honeybee. How's the plan going?"

"He's the most obnoxious, demanding, terrible human being I'd ever met, Luke. I honestly thinking twice about this plan" I said. I told Luke about the incident with Tyler and Angelo and about what me and Angelo were talking about.

"That's good. We're right on track then. We skipped like...20 steps, he's acting really possessive around you"

"Are you sure?"

"Have I ever steer you wrong, D.A? Honestly."

"No. You haven't, Luke. So, are you coming with me to the party Friday night?" I asked stuffing my face with popcorn. "Of course I'll be there for my honeybees first ever house party, what are you going to wear?"

"I don't know yet. What are you wearing?"

"I was thinking...A prince costume, my lady"

"Awh. Prince Charming. I'll be...uh...Little Red Riding Hood, I still have the costume from last year's Halloween"

"No. You're going to buy another one. A sexy Little Red Riding Hood costume, throw away that kidish costume, D.A" he said throwing popcorn at me, I threw some back at him.

"It's not kidish but fine. We'll go costume shopping"

We finishing watching the whole series until Luke had to go home before his grandma arrived.

I went up to my dark room and noticed something off. My window was wide opened, I never open that window unless I'm cleaning my room. Closing the door behind me, I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and mouth.

Is this how I'm going to die? Well life, it was nice while it last. Goodbye sweet cruel world.

"...Ginger..." the mystery person spoke.

Ginger? Hold up. The only person who calls me that is...Angelo! This guy will be the death of me, literally.

I stepped on his foot and making him let go of me, hit his stomach full force with my elbow, kicked the back of his leg to make him fall down, and kicked him to the floor.

Thank you mother for the self defense classes.

"In what name gave you thought of climbing into my window and scaring the hell out of me. You are the most...most..ugh!" I walked toward my bed and sat down.

Angelo laid on the floor trying to catch his breath. "For a fragile looking girl your pretty strong, Ginger" he said sitting on the floor.

"What are you doing here, Angelo"

"I was in the neighborhood and I wanted to drop by"

"And knocking on my door didn't cross your mind?"

"Now, where's the fun in that?" he smiled.

"...You are unbelievable"

"Unbelievably sexy" he smirked.

I heard my front door open "Honey, we're home early" my mother yelled from down stairs.

"My parents are home, get out through what you come from, now!" I said pushing him, he knocked over some of my papers on my desk, I could hear my mother climbing up the stairs. We both quickly picked up the papers.

I ran to turned off the lights, turning around, Angelo was gone out the window. Quickly I ran over to my bed and cover my head with my sheets. Mother opened the door and noticed I was sleeping, she kissed my head and closed the door slowly.

That was a close one. I never did something like that; have a boy in my room. Guess I can check that out of my Bucket List. I slowly got up and walked over to my desk where the paper fell on the floor. Looking through the stack of papers I couldn't find my Bucket List, but it's always right here,

Where is it?! I never misplace it, someone took my Bucket List, there's so much embarrassing thing I wrote that I wanted to do on there. Oh no. The Badboy Tap plan was on my Bucket List.