Chapter 10

"Zhan Ge! Ge!". Yibo called as he runs to catch the latter. However, Zhan fastens his pace and ignore his boyfriend. The girl is getting on his nerves. The way he flirts at Yibo is irritating for Zhan and it makes him angry.

"Ge! C'mon, talk to me". Yibo said. The couple has gained much attention from the other students. Some were confused about why Yibo is chasing a Senior. Zhan stops walking and turns to face his boyfriend with a straight face.

"Ge, what's wrong?". Yibo asked worriedly as he moves steps closer to Zhan.

The latter sigh. "It's tough having a goddamn handsome boyfriend, eh". Zhan muttered and glared at his boyfriend.  Yibo heard him and he chuckles and pinches Zhan's cheeks without caring whoever saw it.

"Aww, My Gege seems jealous". Yibo teased and pull the latter for a hug. Zhan rolled his eyes and scoff.

"Yes, I'm jealous! So better stay away from that girl, Wang Yibo! I'm warning you!". Zhan warned. He bites his lips to avoid smiling however staring at his boyfriend is a bit hard to control his smile.

Yibo nods and tightens the hug. "I will, Ge and I'm not interested in them. I'm only interested in you". Yibo responds with a grin on his face.

Since they both finished their lunch. As usual, The couple sneaks into the workshop again like they always do. What people didn't know that sometimes, these two would secretly make out in the room.

The two would always end up having swollen lips when they come back to their classroom for the afternoon class and in dismissal, Yibo would always wait for his boyfriend and walk him back to his dorm.

"Ge, time flies so fast. We'll be celebrating our first anniversary in two months". Yibo opened up. Zhan blushes and pecks a kiss on Yibo's lips.

"Mn, I know. Should we go somewhere to celebrate?". Zhan asked.

"Well, I have a place to go in my mind already, If you agree... You want to go to Qingdao?".

"Mn, Sure. I would love to". Zhan replied with a bright smile on his face.

Yibo pecks a kiss on his boyfriend's lap before lying on its lap. His favorite would always be Zhan's warm hug and lap and Zhan likes to caress the latter's hair.

-

"Who's that guy?". Meixiu asked one of her classmates.

"That's Senior Zhan". Wenji replied.

"Are they that close?". Meixiu asked again as her eyes are locked on the person he liked who is chasing a Senior.

Wenji hummed. "Yes, they've been good friends since Senior Zhan transferred here". She responds. Meixiu left the cafeteria annoyed.

-

The next day, Yibo came to their school early. He stayed the night at Zhan's dorm, he wasn't supposed to however, he got very clingy all of the sudden. Zhan allowed him, though the latter was busy with studying.