Chapter 13

That day, Yibo had to announce to everyone that he and Zhan are in a relationship and they got mixed reactions from their classmates and schoolmates. Some see it already coming, some were fine with it and some are not okay with it, however, both of them didn't care anyway as long as their friends accepted them and what's more important is their parents didn't oppose their relationship. Yibo told his father about it and Mr. Wang wants to meet the boy as soon as possible.

"Zhan, are you okay?". Yibo asked worriedly. He held Zhan's cold hands while his other hand is on the steering wheel.

It's been a week and the issue about them hasn't died down yet. After that day, everything had changed. Zhan received death glares everyday and worst Yibo's crazy admirers pick on him. They always bump him purposely and there is one day that they even locked him in the restroom for the whole afternoon. Zhoucheng was the one who discovered him when one of their classmates told him. He immediately rescued his friend who he found sobbing in one of the cubicles.

"I'm very nervous, but I'm fine". Zhan replied. Yibo brushes his thumb on Zhan's hand as he holds it.

"Don't worry, Everything will be alright". Yibo assured. The drive to Yibo's house was silent. Zhan fidgets nervously and scenarios in his mind keep on playing. Yibo decided to introduced Zhan to his parents since they already bothering him about Zhan. His mom had already found out about it a month ago when she saw the wallpaper of Yibo's phone. It was a photo that was taken in the workshop where Yibo is kissing Zhan's cheeks while the latter holds the phone. She is just waiting for Yibo to open up and she's very supportive about it.

Zhan takes a deep breath as he first steps on Wang's Mansion. Yibo smiled as he intertwined their fingers. Before the door could open, Yibo peck a kiss on his forehead.

"Mom's gonna love you". He whispered.

"Yibo, My son!". A lady in her mid-50 welcomed them with a bright smile on her face. Zhan's eyes widen as he saw the lady approaching them. "So beautiful". He thought.

Now, he knows where Yibo got his nose. He secretly chuckles. The lady hugs Yibo and pecks a kiss on his cheeks. She then, glance at Zhan and smiled which Zhan responded with a smile and lightly bow his head.

"Mom, this is Zhan". Yibo introduced. Zhan flashes his bunny teeth. Mrs. Wang squeals and immediately pulls Zhan for a hug. Yibo chuckles and winks at his boyfriend who is surprised by Mrs. Wang's action but he still hugs the lady back.

"Hello, Mrs. Wang, I'm happy to meet you". Zhan politely greets as they break away from the embrace.

"Oh my! What an adorable boy". She muttered and clung her hands on her son's arm. Yibo smiled and shook his head. Zhan nods and suddenly feels relieved.

"Zhan Zhan, Can I call you Zhan Zhan, right?". Mrs. Wang asked. Zhan nods. "Of course, Mrs. Wang"., Zhan replied.

"Aiya! Don't call me Mrs. Wang, call me Mom too". She said. Yibo blushes as well as Zhan. He looks at his boyfriend who's in the teary eye.

"Thank you, M-mom". Zhan muttered.

"Oh my! I forgot, let's get inside. Feel at home, Zhan. Yibo, make your boyfriend comfortable I'll just call your dad". Mrs. Wang said.

Yibo and Zhan sit on the couch in the living room. They both look at each other and smile. "How are you? Are you still nervous?". Yibo worriedly asked. He held Zhan's hand and kiss it.

"I feel fine, I thought your mom will get angry or what... I was afraid but I felt relieved when she hug me". Zhan responds. Yibo pats his head.