Chapter 9

"Ge, Let's stay for a few minutes. I'm still sleepy". Yibo muttered as his eyes still close and snuggles on Zhan's lap.

"What made you sleepy? Don't tell me you play video games with Haoxuan all night". Zhan retorts.

Yibo surrounds his arms around Zhan's waist and nods. "I am sorry, Ge". He said. Zhan smiles and caress the latter's hair.

"Mn, sleep for a while. I'll wake you up later". Zhan said. Yibo smiles while closing his eyes. He loves to sleep on Zhan's lap although he knows that his boyfriend might feel heavy but Yibo can't help it, Zhan's lap is the most comfortable place for him next to his warm hugs and cuddles.

Zhan and Yibo have been officially dating for three weeks already. That night when they both confessed to each other, Yibo asked Zhan to be his boyfriend while lying on the latter's single bed, Zhan accepted and they shared a passionate kiss before drifting to sleep. Although the bed space wasn't enough for both of them, Yibo cuddles Zhan until the morning.

Yibo was so happy when he wakes up, the first thing he saw that morning was his boyfriend's beautiful face. He couldn't help but stare until Zhan wakes up. They ate breakfast together and Yibo drops Zhan at the airport.

They both feel sad being part ways right after they got together but they both promised to go on a date when Zhan comes back from Chongqing.

Their holiday vacation passes by so fast, They both spend Christmas and New Year with their families. Zhan told his best friends Lulu and Zizi about his relationship with Yibo and his friends were so happy for him. They have been wanting to meet the latter since they want to know if he is really the one for their best friend.

Yibo would always call Zhan every night. They both share what they have done for the day and talk about some other stuff too.

When Zhan came back to Shanghai, Yibo picks him up at the airport and they went on a date right away. They went to Yuyuan Garden and at night, Yibo brought Zhan to see the famous Oriental Tower.

It's been three weeks since they started dating and so far, everything went smooth. Yibo introduces Zhan to his friends and Haoxuan, Yuchen and Bowen welcomed him. Zhan also told Zhoucheng about his relationship with Yibo, the latter was not surprised anymore. He is one of the witnesses of how these two are sweet with each other even before. Zhoucheng was even amazed at how Zhan could melt Shanghai Prince's heart without doing anything. He is happy for his friend anyway.

Aside from their friends, three days after they all went back to school the news spread all over the campus that Yibo is dating and someone saw him and his lover on a date in the Park. Good thing no picture leaked.

At first, no one believed it. Not until they noticed how Yibo changed. The latter would always go to school with a smile on his face, a smile that they rarely see. They could even see and hear him laugh while on his phone. He is not the Cold Prince they knew.

Yibo doesn't care about the people around him at all. If they saw him smile it's not a big deal for him, all he cares about is his beloved boyfriend.

They tried to be lowkey since Zhan knows how Yibo's admirers got crazy over his boyfriend. They would definitely run for miles for Yibo, and If they know that Yibo is dating him, he'll surely be dead chasing by those girls.

"Bo Di, wake up..." Zhan muttered as he tried to wake his boyfriend up. He traces the latter's nose. It is one of Zhan's favorite features of Yibo.

"Bo Di, you have to wake up. Ten minutes left till the bell rings". He said. Yibo immediately opens his eyes and smile as soon as he sees his boyfriend.