Chapter 21

Five years later

Taipei, Taiwan

"Poppy! Poppy!".

A five years old cute little boy came running inside the flower shop. Zhan hears his tiny giggles as he enters the shop. The little boy's face is full of sweat from playing at the playground in front of his Poppy's flower shop.

"Aiyo~  Tian Tian, look at you now! You took a bath with your sweat". Xiao Zhan complained. The little kid named Tian Tian giggles in reply.

"I play with Wei Wei and I had so much fun". Tian Tian happily said. Zhan smiled as he wipes his son's face and neck. "I'm glad that my little one is having a great time with his friend". Zhan commented and peck a kiss on Tian Tian's sweaty forehead.

"Ji Li, please take care of the shop for a while, I need to bathe Yi Tian". Zhan asked his friend and also his assistant, Ji Li. The latter nods at him while cleaning the counter where twigs of flowers were scattered.

Xiao Zhan carried his son upstairs and went straight to the bathroom. He fills up the bathtub while Tian Tian patiently sitting in the basin.

"Poppy! I want the green bomb".  Tian Tian suggested while Zhan is about to pick a bath bomb on the drawer. Zhan smiled and pick up the green bath bomb. He put it on the water and Tian Tian excitedly claps his hands when the bath bomb started to bubble and spread.

Zhan was only supposed to help Yi Tian take a bath but his son is sometimes mischievous. Tian Tian splashes some water at him and he got wet so Zhan has no choice but to join his son in the tub.

After the Father and son bonding in the bathtub, Xiao Zhan carried Tian Tian back to their bedroom to help his son in wearing his clothes.

"Poppy, Can I watch Spongebob?". Tian Tian asked wearing puppy eyes. Xiao Zhan doesn't like to expose Yi Tian to gadgets, the kid has to ask permission first.

Xiao Zhan nods. "Alright, but you only have an hour and after that, you'll have to turn off the television". He said. Tian Tian smiles happily and hugs Poppy's legs. "Thank you, Poppy". Tian Tian said and he received a peck from his Poppy.

Xiao Zhan went downstairs where his flower shop located. Five years ago, Xiao Zhan came to Taiwan carrying Yi Tian on his tummy with the help of Song Jiyang, an obgyne for omega and an omega himself also a neighbor of Wang Yibo.

Five years ago when that day happened where Xiao Zhan went to Wang Yibo's house to drop the box full of Yibo's stuff that was left in his dorm. His heart was crushed about what he just witnessed. When he lost consciousness on the sidewalk, Xiao Zhan was rescued by Jiyang. He helps him and even offered Zhan to be the one to check up on him while he is pregnant. He always saw Xiao Zhan outside Yibo's house a few times before the incident happened and he could tell that there is something wrong between them. Zhan opened up to him and tell him everything, Jiyang felt sad.

The two became very good friends. After Xiao Zhan's graduation, he left Shanghai immediately. Jiyang and Zhoucheng came to Chongqing with him. Xiao Zhan confessed his pregnancy to his parents which made them very shocked. His parents were upset and disappointed but eventually accepted their son's fate, they didn't force Zhan to tell about the real reason why they broke up since the latter sealed his mouth from saying anything.

A week later, Jiyang was supposed to be the one moving to Taiwan alone because of his work however, he wants to take good care of Xiao Zhan till he labors his son. He asked Xiao Zhan if he wants to come with him and the latter agreed. Living in Taiwan without his parents was very difficult for Xiao Zhan at first especially that he is pregnant but Jiyang made sure that Zhan is comfortable and safe.