Chapter 26

Three days later, Xiao Zhan left Yi Tian again in Ji Li's care. He went to meet a client who wants his help for an upcoming birthday party. He wears a simple white polo and black jeans, he tucked in and wears simple black shoes. It's been a while since he wears something like this, actually, when he is meeting a client he usually wears just simple shirts but today, Ji Li told him that the one is meeting is somehow very important.

He arrived at the said meeting place twenty minutes earlier. He went inside the restaurant and a waiter came to welcome him. He told him that he'll be meeting Ms. Luo, the waiter already knew, and immediately lead him to a VIP room.

Xiao Zhan let out a deep breath right after the waiter went out of the room. "Woo". He felt nervous despite that he's been working in this field for years, he still feels nervous when meeting clients. A few minutes later, the door open and a very fine young lady in his 20s appeared and enters the room.

"Hi, Mr. Xiao". She greets and smiles sweetly.

Xiao Zhan shyly smiled and stood up. "Hello, Ms. Luo, It's nice to meet you". He responds. Their meeting went well and Xiao Zhan feels like Ms. Luo is someone he could easily get along with.

Their meeting ended an hour and a half, not because they had a hard time planning but Ms. Luo is just being talkative. She said that she is the only granddaughter in the family, since all his cousins are boys she couldn't catch up to them since they don't share the same interests. She said meeting Xiao Zhan today makes her happy and despite being a man, she could tell they share the same interest especially in paintings and flowers.

-

"Ms. Luo, thank you for trusting me". Xiao Zhan said bow his head lightly. Qin Yang smiled and tap Zhan's shoulder. "Aiya, Xiao Ge, I told you to call me Qin Yang". She said.

Xiao Zhan nods and smiles shyly. "Xiao Ge, thank you for today. We'll see each other again next week". 

Qin Yang waved goodbye before she get inside the car. One of his cousins is currently in Taiwan and she asked him to pick him up.

"Who's that guy?". Her cousin asked the moment she entered the car.

She looks at him with a teasing look. "You find him cutie, right?". She asked. His cousin roll his eyes and started the engine and drive away.

Qin Yang's cousin may look like a bad boy who plays around but he actually does not, he only loves one person, He is not easily getting interested in just anyone so, asking like that to her seems unusual since Qin Yang had already told him that she's meeting a person to help her with her upcoming party.

-

Xiao Zhan decided to do groceries before going back to their house. He went to the nearest supermarket while walking around, he couldn't help himself to roll his eyes every time he sees Wang Yibo's faces anywhere.